1. Rita Moreira's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

2. Blue Roses's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

3. Miguel Condeça's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

4. COMMON_GORE's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

sort of insulting to the viewer, i think

5. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

Though she is not anyone's first choice for this role, Michelle Williams does a nice job. The rest of the cast is good too. Not a boring film.

6. Cherry's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

2.5- Michelle Williams is brilliant but I got sick of Eddie Redmayne's sycophantic doe eyed pandering and there literally is no plot, it's like a stretched out BBC2 Sunday afternoon special

7. Thomas's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

Quite entertaining; but was probably a whole lot more enjoyable making as opposed to watching it.

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

Fleeting moments, that sense of being on the fringes of stardom, starry-eyed, grabbing fragments of fame like a sycophant, hoping to hold on to something eternal, yet finding emptiness. An underrated account of a low-level operator in the film industry having a one-week, erotic encounter with Marilyn, sharing some brief experiences that guarantee a broken heart for life. Williams astounds, Branagh's Olivier, superb.

9. Onbestendig's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

10. James Mackin's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

It's alright. Kenneth Branagh is the only really fun thing here.

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

this is definitely a BAD film about my dear Norma Jean. If you want to know ANYTHING about her, please just read her poems.

12. Denis Strelchuk's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

13. MarcW's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

Ok, one star for Michelle Wiliams. Otherwise typical biopic that refelcts our time more than another period and repeats some perception of the idol, rather than exploring a life, or an aspect of the work. The movie states to do the opposite, but in my opinion it doen't. There were more interesting actresses and women at that time anyway.

14. MS1915's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

I don't know too many films that are brought down by the editing. Unfortunately this was one of them. Everything was rushed and we didn't really get anything intimate out of the film. Williams was remarkable but her performance was never given the opportunity to shine. The whole thing was too light for such a dramatic subject.

15. kaycee's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

16. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

Some wonderful performances here. Unfortunately not much else...

17. MARA SSB's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

Michelle Williams was utterly brilliant to me, such a classy and elegant way to perform Marilyn Monroe as an insecure and fragile woman she was. Unfortunately, Simon Curtis didn't showed very much about "the" week that she spent with Colin Clark. It wasn't enough intimate and poetic to me.

18. angelicidea's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

There seems to be a conveyor belt somewhere for the Brit-flick with this vintage look and nostalgic feel

19. twiggymoo's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

Only for Michelle Williams.

20. hpenbeoglu's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

21. Murat Erdem's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

22. ghostparties's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

23. Rosa Friedman's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

A nuanced exploration of fame and movie-making, dominated by Michelle Williams' excellent portrayal of a lost little girl pretending to be film star pretending to be a lost little girl.

24. Deeper Into Movies's rating of the film My Week with Marilyn

You won’t need to be a fan (or a man) to fall in love with "My Week with Marilyn," which features some of the best performances of this past year. In a role that would scare off scores of actresses, Michelle Williams is nearly spot-on as the once-plain Norma Jeane.... (Deeper Into Movies full review now playing at deepintomovies.blogspot, on Facebook, and in MUBI Reviews)

← Previous 1 3 4 5