1. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

2. Nicolás Araya's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

"Increíble pero cierto". Raúl Ruiz elabora historias bifurcadas en una pieza magistral de cine contemporáneo, entre el clasicismo y la ruptura.

3. -REM-'s rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

4. Fabiha's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

"One soon discovers that it's not difficult to disappear from the eyes of others but that our own eyes follow us wherever we go."

5. fred boswell's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

My Top 10 all time favorites;-) Raul Ruiz last films shot for 2 million$ but what he coiled from this film is simply amazing!!

6. João Portalegre's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

I was very skeptical for ninety minutes, almost came in my pants for three hours, was left mad at the last moments. I wanted to give this five stars so bad. I am actually mad and excited. this was brilliant up until the end, where only one of two very different parts that surround the whole film is completed - it makes sense to leave the other unfinished, but it's enfuriating and was just really not well done.

7. Rennovatio's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Todo un recorrido en busca del momento suspendido.

8. Adriana Venegas's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Es, simplemente... ¡Maravillosa!

9. Carlos Acoshta's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Una gran historia que se cuenta a través de diversos personajes que están conectados entre sí directa o indirectamente. Una propuesta fotográfica muy valiosa así como los emplazamientos, iluminación y diseño de arte muy refinados.

10. Omarset's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Maravillosa película, un hilo impresionante, gran creación de personajes y una originalidad en las transiciones que merece las cinco estrellas.

11. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Others have mentioned the floating camera. I saw this alongside a BBC Austen adaptation-- an interesting stylistic juxtaposition.

12. Ale/M's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

13. Murtaza Ali's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Raul Ruiz’ Mysteries of Lisbon is a sprawling saga of love, intrigue, power, jealousy, honor, hatred, trust, betrayal, compassion, and obsession, which gives us glimpses of the 19th century European aristocracy. The full review can be read here: http://www.apotpourriofvestiges.com/2014/04/mysteries-of-lisbon-2010-chilean.html

14. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Here is a grand epic that is equal parts Dickens as it is Bergman!

15. franciscaadrego's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Marvelous wardrobe and scenary.

16. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

(Versión serie) Fascinante hilo de historias secretas. Personajes que heredan tragedias y renuevan castigos. Son además los cómplices atados al compromiso con estos (lo que por cierto los lleva a su reivindicación). La fe y el claustro como medio de escape a fin de expurgar las culpas. El amor y el honor como puntos de inflexión. Mientras tanto, Ruiz creando una movilidad de cámara que rodea y perpectivas que delatan

17. bill.s.preston's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Very Good, at times beautiful, but very long.

18. Howard Orr's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Endlessly intelligent camera movement and masterful staging, with the flamboyance of a master filmmaker always threatening to break out and make war on its audience. A film where secrets, alternate truths and rooms are of equal number, and the number is infinite. (N.B.: BUT...I have only seen the film version, and I feel I'm missing out a lot by not having got the 330 minute TV version, which is available.)

19. Jon Jost's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

For a view on Ruiz, see: http://cinemaelectronica.wordpress.com/2011/08/23/r-i-p-raul-ruiz/

20. James's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Alright folks, I need your help. Which would be better for a first time viewing: the miniseries or the feature length film? I usually default on the longer version in cases like this, but I've read so little about the miniseries I have my doubts. Thoughts, MUBI?

21. CRW's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Despite being visually stunning and, at times, overwhelmingly atmospheric, it didn't need to be 4.5 hours long. It's as if they couldn't decide which character to focus on. A lot of needless characters and flashbacks deviating from the most interesting part; the boys story. I'm a fan regardless.

22. arlinda's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon

Such high-end melodrama is difficult to come by. Indulgently absorbing.

23. Borges's rating of the film Mysteries of Lisbon