1. Morteza Sayah's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

Homosexuality vision in the film is Anti-Traditional and tries to make change the concept of gender from its traditional imitative and makes it inherent. While we see the agent of evil and sin of Homosexuality and their characters in other movies but here this becomes ordinary and something which is important is sexual and identity experience that Neil and Brian are having and they want us to understand them

2. lina maj's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

Every single hooking up scene was so brilliantly intense and life-life, that it just left me breathless.

3. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

It treats its subject tastefully, but it's a drama about child molestation, so that's not surprising. I mean, what's the alternative? Corbet's character blocking out the trauma is realistic, if a truism, his paranoid affliction is treated with soft hands, and thus is a counter to Levitt's whore character who's as intriguing as he's shockingly hyperbolic. Mysterious Skin is either obvious or exaggerated.

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

A disturbing, raw film with a powerhouse story and great acting

5. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Mysterious Skin

6. Balthaz21's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

7. miles's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

Loved it when I first saw it, need to watch it again like soon.

8. hong bo's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

9. Grega's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

10. daniroelleb's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

I love this movie, it had me talking to my laptop screen.. it was emotional I cried, I was angry, I was scared a really good movie.. it's only getting a four star because I wish it had a little more surrealism to it and more weirdness in the set production, but that is just me... Overall though it was good.

11. John's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

The Araki film for non-Araki fans? Maybe. It's very good, regardless.

12. Fabian's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

Película bien lograda que retrata las repercusiones del abuso infantil. Buen desarrollo de la historia y de la trama; final impactante.

13. Adriana Venegas's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

Es una de mis actuaciones favoritas de Joseph

14. alchimia's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

I'll never forget this movie. it's so fucked up

15. Sevdamhmmd's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

16. Nachtreich's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

17. wiwitaek's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

Succesfully give me creeps! It's a kind of movie I'm dying to watch!

18. julia.s's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

19. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

20. David.A.P.D.'s rating of the film Mysterious Skin

A beautifull (and horrifyng) depiction of how child abuse affects each victim distinctly, but always including pain in its recipe.

21. case/y's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

22. Chris's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

23. Nick Potter's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

Bolstered by Joseph Gordon-Levitt's remarkable lead performance, Gregg Araki's tale of two boys and their very different ways of dealing with truth is a heartbreaking story that refuses to pull any punches.

24. Ioana's rating of the film Mysterious Skin

More pop-culture infused than indie, I loved this!!