1. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Mystery

Murder is always the correct solution. Sort of Doyle-sean cinematography, if not as expertly executed and what a Wong Kar-wai directed bourgeois domestic drama would look like. Luckily for us, he's more radical than this. The film is a few minutes too long, as well, I think.

2. tyb's rating of the film Mystery

Lou tries his hand at a more traditional mystery/drama film and does it exceptionally well. The pace of exposition manages to keep you on the edge of your seat throughout, and the emotional impacts are hard-hitting. After this and Summer Palace, I hope to see more of Lei Hao, as she once again delivers marvelously.

3. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Mystery

Dans ce portrait de femmes en miroir, d'une Chine d'aujourd'hui, sauvage et violente, Lou Ye fait semblant de nous perdre dans un polar pour révéler une critique de la Chine capitaliste, et surtout des hommes, incarnés par le seul personnage qui résiste à la poésie de sa caméra, dont on ne saisira rien d'autre que sa capacité à tout brûler, à tout détruire, à force de tout vouloir.

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Mystery

nouvelle génération de cinéaste chinois, réaliste, avec un regard sur la chine d'aujourd'hui !

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Mystery

Very curious movie that seems filmed by a Hong Kong director raised in Europe. That's artistic globalization, I suppose. Recommended.

6. Ostermyers's rating of the film Mystery

7. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Mystery

Erratic and unsatisfying, “Mystery” can be skipped without regrets. Full Review: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2014/01/mystery-2012.html

8. Corriel's rating of the film Mystery

The shooting of this film is so shaky it nearly gave me seasickness. I otherwise think that it is good.