1. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film Mystery Men

Lmao, even Ben Stiller admits it was bad

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Mystery Men

3. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Mystery Men

William H. Macy is a wellspring of sincerity deserving of better material surrounding him.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film Mystery Men

This film gets a tiny bit better with age. I imagine by my 40s, I'll adore it.

5. taniaburrito's rating of the film Mystery Men

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Mystery Men

Note to all the superhero movies: Less origin backstory, more Janeane Garofalo being a badass with a bowling ball.

7. Richard Punch's rating of the film Mystery Men

Blessed... disciples of Hippocrates. My heart is torn in two. It aches with guilt from my abominable crimes, yet it is filled with love for this... sanctuary, this place of healing, and it sings with Beethoven's immortal "Ode To Joy" where all men... become... brothers!

8. D I A N A's rating of the film Mystery Men

the only thing i can't understand is why i haven't watched this sooner!!! TOM WAITS, JANEANE GAROFALO with a crisp art direction to boot. for a superhero genre movie this is perfect

9. Adrian's rating of the film Mystery Men

It makes a better job deconstructing the superheroe genre than Watchmen.

10. Sunshine316's rating of the film Mystery Men

11. Junda Mane's rating of the film Mystery Men

WAY ahead of it's time, clever, funny and utterly bonkers. The film is not as broad as it was originally expected to be, but the niche humour here should still be able to find fans today.

12. jeffreyreeser's rating of the film Mystery Men

I think this movie is a triumph. It is a miracle. It is a flawed film, but bulletproof, because all of its flaws aid the film's tone. "We've got a blind date with destiny and it looks like she just ordered the lobster." Also, Claire Florani and Ben Stiller's chemistry is beautiful. Y'all know I'm right.

13. Adam Moody's rating of the film Mystery Men

Frighteningly unoriginal and simply just not very funny. Ben Stiller, William H. Macy and Geoffrey Rush are solid, but everything else just doesn't hold up.

14. William Hellmuth's rating of the film Mystery Men

This is one of my favorite comedies. The humor isn't for everyone, but I absolutely love how many jokes in this film pass by without you even noticing. It's a film that gets better with every viewing.

15. ysabeldedios's rating of the film Mystery Men

Still a great satire for the superhero genre. Not a technical achievement but it was part and parcel of the campy way that the superhero films had been produced during the time.

16. rado's rating of the film Mystery Men

The only superhero film you'll ever need.

17. FilmFan<3's rating of the film Mystery Men

what i once thought was great in my youth, i no longer have any ties too.