1. James Mackin's rating of the film Mystery Team

The two leads that weren't Donald Glover weren't great, but Donald more than made up for that with his impressions. And the Lutz scene was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. "Sometimes I wish you didn't beat that cancer."

2. Kreg's rating of the film Mystery Team

Derrick Comedy exploring every facet of a single joke over 3 minutes? Gold. For more than an hour and a half? What starts as an amazing premise quickly grows old. The clever writing and delivery of the jokes all the way through just can't bring this movie home for me.

3. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Mystery Team

man, can't hold myself everytime when they're in disguise...

4. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Mystery Team

Underneath all the vulgarity is a really good natured and sincere homage to childhood detective characters like Nate the Great and Encyclopedia Brown. If you like Dino Stamatopolous' puerile spins on nostalgic themes I think there's little about this not to dig.

5. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Mystery Team

Really funny. Love the constant humor. No place for tragedy.

6. Lee's rating of the film Mystery Team

This movie surprised me. It has a nice sense of dark humor and the contrasts it sets up are quite effective.

7. nothere's rating of the film Mystery Team

A cute idea that lacks the comedy brava to pull off a full-length film or even a Youtube short. Donald Glover has an energy unlike his dead bore co-stars, but even he can't save a film that's a total waste of time and a total comedy dead zone.

8. HKFanatic's rating of the film Mystery Team

I rarely watch comedies (I get enough humor out of straight-faced action flicks) but even I have to admit this is a damn funny movie. An earnest send-up of junior detective squads like the Hardy Boys, with an endlessly quotable script ("I don't know, Jason. According to his shirt, he has 'no fear.'") and an appearance by indie darling Aubrey Plaza. Has a similar vibe to the 90's comedies I grew up with.

9. evolvingdodo (waffles)'s rating of the film Mystery Team

could've been very funny. too bad it looks like a 2-hours audition for Donald Glover.

10. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Mystery Team

"There's something sharp inside of something soft!"

11. Lucas Davies's rating of the film Mystery Team

Sir... Please stay out of my affairs.

12. Posterocalypse's rating of the film Mystery Team

A very entertaining film from the boys of Derrick Comedy.

13. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Mystery Team

It was just ok, nothing to write home to mom about.

14. businessfood's rating of the film Mystery Team

15. MR. Universe's rating of the film Mystery Team

at times awkward but usually funny and quite entertaining