1. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

Like Djalil's later-day, Lady Terminator, this is a bad film. However, unlike that film that's entertaining as hell, this is much more squarely a bad film (even if it's charming, but less so.) Perhaps the director did not fully embrace his trash-art side, as even if it was accidental with Lady Terminator, it didn't 'feel' accidental. Mystics in Bali has fun moments, but it spends too much time feeling serious.

2. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

Point and laugh all you like but I have a dollar that says this film knows more about Indonesian folklore than you do.

3. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

4. SeemsLikeFun's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

The English dub made me laugh harder than a movie has in a long time. It is actually a pretty inventive low budget film, too.

5. nouvelle vague 1960's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

The words weird and bizarre do not sum this Indonesian tale of witchcraft up!Based around a form of magic known as leak(the film had to be made on Java due to Bali locals unease)and is based on a novel by Putra Mada called "Leak Ngakak".Despite some original,but cheap special effects.Especially vampire flying heads and humanoid pigsThe plot is nonsensical and the two leads are more like reanimated corpses.I wonder ?

6. nasha's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

Sofia W. D.'s acting as the Leak guru was very cool anyway, although this movie is quite crappy yet funny for me

7. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

what!!!!! i want to watch this!!

8. AAAEEEAAA's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

Great! Trash at its best. Bit boring at some parts but entertaining, aesthetically cool and weird at other.

9. Insiria's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

10. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

More ridiculous than an episode of Power Rangers!; laden with bad English dubbing!; so much cackling! This movie is something alright. It's not good, it makes no sense, but it is a hell of a lot of fun!

11. vordven's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

12. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

Despite the atrocious pacing and the fact that the female lead is as stiff and lifeless as a corpse, this IS essential 'weird world' cinema full of bizarro special effects that are so imaginative and out there that you can forgive their low budget awkwardness. Flying heads with dangling intestines! Cackling witches shape-shifting into pigs, snakes and balls of fire! They don't make em like these anymore.

13. wpqx's rating of the film Mystics in Bali

I like bad movies, but slow, boring bad movies get tedious and I've never heard so much cackling in a movie.

14. leão's rating of the film Mystics in Bali