1. Enkiled's rating of the film Nadja

Brilliant filming, really became fond of the censorship-like pixelation during the poignant vampire perspective scenes. It reminded me a bit of World Of Darkness, escpecially the first half, given the urban landscapes and the dialogues between Nadja and Lucy but similarities end there. + lol'd a couple of times. escpecially at the "hurr durr my dad is Voievode Armenius Ceauşescu Marţolea Vişinescu Dracula" part. 3,5

2. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Nadja

3. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Nadja

Modern day vampires and their boring life. Over sentimental film that will please teenage goth-romance. Beautiful black and white photography.

4. _cmb's rating of the film Nadja

Despite its weaknesses, something about it felt transcendental to me. There's an atmosphere that persists throughout the whole film that really grabbed me and I think it's a film that will stay with me for a while. In the end, the imperfections became part of the whole character of the film, and I learned to embrace them, naturally. Also, yay for shoegaze soundtrack!

5. Polyglot's rating of the film Nadja

B&W, Ganja & Hess vibes. Kind of? :)

6. unearthly_red's rating of the film Nadja

The pixelated parts looked cool. Also Nadja's brother looks and talks like Tommy Wiseau sometimes.

7. Max's rating of the film Nadja

Just bought this at Wal*Mart for $4 packaged with three other vampire horror movies (the other three look really stupid). I can't wait to watch it.

8. Greg S.'s rating of the film Nadja

Mostly a mess and as other posters have pointed out it lacks energy, but goofy ass Peter Fonda, a David Lynch cameo and dialogue about buttered toast are some redeeming facets.

9. herb shellenberger's rating of the film Nadja

This film already exists on the site: http://www.theauteurs.com/films/16703

10. Mister Dob's rating of the film Nadja

11. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Nadja

oh i love you nadja, but next time do not f.ck up everything and try learning first who exploited whom in romania.

12. Peter's rating of the film Nadja

Goofy, yet charming take on vampire lore featuring a stunning application of the Fisher-Price Pixelvision camera. Elina Löwensohn is, as per usual, quite ravishing, though her performance is eclipsed by an unforgettable turn by Peter Fonda. A blunt would be requisite for the appropriate viewing mindset...

13. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Nadja

i only watched this for the David Lynch cameo

14. Patrick's rating of the film Nadja

my bloody valentine called they want me to watch.

15. Ademption's rating of the film Nadja

So tedious, I couldn't even finish.