1. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Naked Violence

Almost unbearable in its over the top acting and laughable declaimed morality.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Naked Violence

More in line with Di Leo's Poliziotteschi films than anythiing that can be perceived as a Giallo. Starts with a very nasty gang-rape/murder and ends with a twist that De Palma blatantly ripped off. My only complaint is that there wasn't enough Nieves Navarro

3. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Naked Violence

4. sacajawèale's rating of the film Naked Violence

Sopraffina prima prova nel genere che solo Fernando ha saputo trasporre in italia, il noir. Gran maestranza nei tempi e nei ritmi. Come sempre abile descrittore dei drammi e delle atmosfere cittadine; le reminescenze Melvilliane iniziano ad intridere la personale poetica impegnata di Di Leo-che culminerà in Milano Calibro 9-in cui i processi vengono svolti in commissariato e spesso è la giustizia stessa l'imputata.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Naked Violence

** 1/2 I also thought about Dressed to Kill at some point of the movie. During the initial credits, we are witnessing the rape and the murder of the teacher. At the end of the film, the director presents the same scene with an extra character. It's manipulation of the audience but I forgive Fernando Di Leo. Already almost forgotten.