1. tri ...'s rating of the film Naked

2. Oscar Bedell's rating of the film Naked

Free roaming these loopholes and gateways we buy one-way tickets to. Sometimes we formally miss the loopholes, like this guy, by staying devoted to what we may call our basic principles, that we either sell to get a ticket or stick to and see happens. This film could of been unbearable but is saved by an insane caricature in accordance to 'simian' beings in a nonsensical system of its own cherished basic principles.

3. Starshine's rating of the film Naked

4 stars only for Thewlis' performance.

4. JCPJD's rating of the film Naked

David Thewlis is remarkable as Jonny and makes the film memorable. As for the film Thewlis is in, well, that doesn't hold up so well. It's an early Leigh piece with the working methods he'd later master - but in naked it's all unformed and the film doesn't quite work. Still, interesting to see how far Leigh has come with this style. But those Thewlis monologues are awesome.

5. Tiago Pinho's rating of the film Naked

"That's the trouble with everybody - you're all so bored. (..) So now you want cheap thrills and like plenty of them, and it don't matter how tawdry or vacuous they are as long as it's new, as long as it's new, as long as it flashes and fuckin' bleeps in forty fuckin' different colors. So whatever else you can say about me, I'm not fuckin' bored."

6. ceknklsn's rating of the film Naked

85/100 (İkinci kez daha dikkatli izlemek istedim ve bir kez daha çok sevdim bu filmi. Her şeyiyle hissettiren bir eser çıkarmış Mike Leigh. Bu sefer özellikle dikkatimi çeken sahneler filmin sonunda müzikle birlikte baş karakterimizin ritimli sekmesi ve filmin başlarında eski sevgilisiyle sıkılma üzerine yaptığı konuşmaydı. Gerçekten zevkten dört köşe eden sahnelerde yerini aldı bu kısımlar...)

7. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Naked

8. gld48's rating of the film Naked

good lord this was bleak. incredible though.

9. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Naked

The only Mike Leigh film that contains enough fire in relation to the mundane inevitability of work-life's constructs and cruelty. I always knew David Thewlis had a role like this in him.

10. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Naked

11. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Naked

12. redux's rating of the film Naked

It's a comedy. One that wears its stilted mannerisms on its sleeves, connecting to a world of classic literature and theatre, and indeed, puppetry. (Puppet-Heathcliff and Cathy, anyone?) It's Leigh's own way to mock the formalism of British society, but also to retain a pinch of humanity in the bleakest of setups. Except his puppets here are even lonelier than ususal.

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Naked

Mike Leigh jette une fois de plus son regard grinçant et pourtant plein de sympathie sur les laissés-pour-compte et autres marginaux de la société britannique contemporaine. Avec un étonnant brio remarquable... www.cinefiches.com

14. Walker's rating of the film Naked

Leigh's stunning nihilistic portrait of self-destruction during the Thatcher years is unparalleled in its dark clarity of vision. The performances are some of the best I've seen and the film feels completely raw, honest, and real. ~ Gritty and fucking beautiful ~

15. Doğukan Doğu's rating of the film Naked

put your existence in a scene then remove what you all got thats naked.

16. Aardsy's rating of the film Naked

The naked and the wish you were dead.

17. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Naked

18. Kasun Surindu's rating of the film Naked

9/10 “You’ve had the universe explained to you, and you’re bored with it, so now you want cheap thrills and like plenty of them, and it doesn’t matter how tawdry or vacuous they are, as long as it’s new, as long as it’s new, as long as it flashes and frigging’ bleeps in forty frigging’ different colors”

19. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Naked

Absolutely stunning performance by David Thewlis as a living, breathing, walking, talking existential crisis. 'Naked' definitely has a darker tone than most of Leigh's other work, but it's actually interesting to get a little deeper into the director's head and step away from family dram-coms.

20. SiIencio's rating of the film Naked

Leigh overplays his hand self-indulging in an exaggeratedly pathetic vision of life filled with despair, nihilism and existential angst whilst pretending to shed some wisdom with his act of sheer rebellion towards living. Naked is a gratuitous poisonous act, sick and deluded, carried away by histrionic performances of mainly depressing characters, stubbornly refusing to concede any minimal glimpse of hope.

21. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Naked

"God despises you. So there's no hope, and mankind is just a component of the device by which the devil creates itself."

22. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Naked

Anchored by a great performance by David Thewlis.

23. Myles's rating of the film Naked

Bizarre, overlong, disturbing. And I loved it! Harry Potter fans beware! David Thewlis' rambling ruminations are an experience. Mike Leigh's grimly stylized London is where I want to be.

24. ashtraygirl's rating of the film Naked

that girl who cant think of any pose other than touching her hair