1. ryan brennan's rating of the film Narc

Carnahan opens the film with a rousing chase scene setting the tone for a noteworthy neo-noir. The second act loses steam when we miss out on the opportunity to wholly examine our lead characters past, guilt, and motivations. Where the second act slides, the third act flourishes. The audience lives within both characters moral quandaries as Carnahan frames each account of the murder with conceivability and suspicion.

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Narc

Petit polar fort sympathique, avec quelques acteurs étonnants de véracité ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Narc

The last half-hour for this film was so intense the performances really hits you by how the big twist/conclusion turns out.

4. Chris's rating of the film Narc

The blue filter made me sleepy... I fell asleep and skipped to the end when I woke up. Good acting though!

5. Kerem Soyyılmaz's rating of the film Narc

the last flashback ended the film

6. CinemaDead's rating of the film Narc

Among the best neo-noir films i've ever seen.

7. Zach Closs's rating of the film Narc

Along with Carnahan's "The Grey," "Narc" is probably one of the most under-appreciated films out there. This is the sort of deadly-serious crime drama the director should've become known for. Moody lighting, vigorous, gritty set-pieces and my favorite performance of Ray Liotta's to date make this one for the books.

8. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Narc

I've been meaning to see it for years but it didn't do much for me....I will watch it again and hopefully will enjoy it more.

9. drmishello's rating of the film Narc

10. Elias, Aju's rating of the film Narc

This film needs more recognition. I was totally blown away by the opening scene, and also by Ray Liotta's high class performance. The other things I like about the film are the stark editing,especially when the duo sets out for their investigation, and the 'theatrical' appearance brought out through its cinematography.

11. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Narc

Saw this movie on my 20th birthday and it blew me away. After learning this film was made for only 4 million dollars I was very impressed. It is a great portrayal of the toll taken on the family life of a Cop working a very consuming case.

12. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Narc

NARC has one of the most intense opening chases I've seen in a movie in recent memory. Carnahan has crafted a thriller that works in the vein of crime films by guys like William Friedkin (who talks about the film on the DVD incidentally). It's an overlooked gem with great performances, even if it does end a bit too quickly.