1. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Narcos

You fucked it up, Netflix. Instead of trying something new for the 3rd season like aproaching the effect the War on Drugs had on South American countries, you decided to do the same fucking thing but with different characters that were introduced too fast for us to care about them. You did what HBO knew to avoid 14 fucking years ago with The Wire. This is unacceptable in The Golden Age of TV that we are now

2. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Narcos

3. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Narcos

4. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film Narcos

5. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Narcos

specially rodrigo amarante and the soundtrack Tuyo

6. Cependant's rating of the film Narcos

Dealer qui voulait faire de la politique.

7. auloel's rating of the film Narcos

Season pertamannya hemeh abis. Season kedua I was lyke, "LOH GAK BISA GITU DONG?!?!?"

8. rksw's rating of the film Narcos

9. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Narcos

10. André's rating of the film Narcos

11. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film Narcos

Series 1 was one of the most promising series of 2015, but I loved series 2! Series 3 definitely the least interesting the series and while without Escobar in this one, the real loss was agent Murphy - not sure if the replacements lived up to the older characters. Series 3 = 3 stars.

12. dianadhm's rating of the film Narcos

Historically accurate or not, still on-point; Scorsesish; breath of fresh air, kinda like True Detective

13. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Narcos

soy el fuego que arde tu piel soy el agua que mata tu sed el castillo, la torre yo soy la espada que guarda el caudal tu el aire que respiro yo y la luz de la luna en el mar la garganta que ancio mojar que temo ahogar de amor y cuales deseos me vas a dar - mi tesoro basta con mirarlo tuyo será, y tuyo será

14. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Narcos

Finally, I'm through with it; both seasons. I liked season #1 better, but anyhow, this is a brilliantly made 'docu-drama-action-thriller-psycho' TV-production. Never boring. Top cast. A masterpiece indeed.

15. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film Narcos

My kind of show, but I wish Boyd Holbrook would shut the fuck up and learn how to pronounce words.

16. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Narcos

17. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Narcos

18. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Narcos

A bunch of amazing actors, good storytelling, packed with action, nice direction and cinematography along with a stellar soundtrack. What's not to love? Moura's accent is shit (aren't accent coaches a thing?). But the show is not any less amazing because of it! Also, I might have developed a crush on Pedro Pascal. Peña is <3.

19. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Narcos

The best part is the opening credits.

20. Ieva Šukytė's rating of the film Narcos

Addictive. But there are many ways to improve it and make it better.

21. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Narcos

This is one of my favorites series. I hope to see the next season soon. Pablo Emilio Escobar Gavidia, alias "El Patrón": Pues qué o que, qué hubo mijo, hágale. Plata o plomo.

22. el.'s rating of the film Narcos

Cute, moderately entertaining; hoped for it to be so much more than it actually was. After having seen a bunch of documentaries on similar crime and narco cultura topics, this seemed more like a soap opera than anything else. The one thing I really liked was the constant flow of historical data - if it weren't for that, this really would be bleak. Oh, and yes, nice seeing Moura in the role of Escobar.

23. Operation Kino's rating of the film Narcos

I'm in the wrong line of work.

24. Blumes's rating of the film Narcos

Flimsy at times, but very watchable