1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Nasty Baby

6.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2KU

2. kaycee's rating of the film Nasty Baby

3. João Abreu's rating of the film Nasty Baby

4. Patrick John's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Overall, it was great Didn't change my life or anything so But that's one fucked-up ending I like it

5. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Nasty Baby

6. wayne roylance's rating of the film Nasty Baby

hackneyed, cliched "surprise" ending drives this film off a cliff.

7. Diderot's rating of the film Nasty Baby

These people are the WORST, which is why the ending works so well. Also, I want that fucking apartment.

8. nargs_au's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Was watching it & was wondering why it's called Nasty Baby, then it happened.

9. Justwibi's rating of the film Nasty Baby

I loved the issue about gay couple want having a baby with they surrogates (they bestfriends). very intimate, heartwarming and the twist storyline just.... wew!

10. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Seems like it's going to be another example of an american independent comedy insufferably intent on being quirky and superficially daring. Until, of course, it turns into a subversion of that same tired formula and becomes one of the most acidic satires of recent american cinema about contemporary culture and the hypocrisies of such simplisitic depictions of complex social and economical landscapes.

11. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Sebastián Silva really threw the baby out with the bath water on this one.

12. saitosouta's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Horrendouslly heart-aching movie about a malice which we can't understand & a fate that devastates us. Sebastian Silva is the master of slow disquietness. Kristen Wiig finally makes a hit in serious drama. Its taste like a bit of "The Gift".

13. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Nasty Baby

pretensious but has kristen wiig on it

14. Denis Zordan's rating of the film Nasty Baby

15. Laurence Hervieux-Gosselin's rating of the film Nasty Baby

16. Polyglot's rating of the film Nasty Baby

17. santiago alzate botero's rating of the film Nasty Baby

fear, violence, and selfishness in new york city

18. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Nasty Baby

not as good as Silva's other offerings

19. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Nasty Baby

kristen wiig continues to be fantastic in every role she takes on.

20. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Visually unimpressive, “Nasty Baby” becomes a much stronger film when turns into a crime thriller, but even though, and despite how much genuine the scenes might look, its conclusion is not so complete or stirring as its creator definitely intended it to be.

21. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Truth is: Hipsters will be hipsters. This is one of the most daring films ever made about gentrification. And can we please talk about the title credits sequence featuring Ida Corr vs Fedde Le Grand's "Let Me Think About It"?

22. Matt Richards's rating of the film Nasty Baby

Hard to invest or believe in any of the narcissistic characters in this one, so much so that by the time the dramatic turn came I was left thinking 'Who cares'. Feels more like a directing exercise than a genuine exploration with film. 2 stars