1. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Blurry memories of this comedy, but I remember loving and anticipating all of the set-pieces (food fight, toga dance etc).

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Not sure what to say about this film. Great nudity? Great ensemble performance. This was back in the good old days, where a comedy could be made without massive corporate sponsorship. It's gotten so bad with comedies these days that the corporate sponsor is part of the plot (Horrible Bosses).

3. Cimino!'s rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Cultural significance aside, 3 moments save the movie: Bluto at the cafeteria, the scene at Donald Sutherland's place, and Otis Day. (not Landis' best, not Belushi's best, not Ramis' best, not Elmer Bernstein's best etc...)

4. FISCHER's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Une oeuvre sympathique et plutôt intéressante... www.cinefiches.com

5. MistaRichard's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

6. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Who can resist the anarchy of snobs vs. slobs?

7. MarcusArcus's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

8. Ethan's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

The grandfather of raunchy college slapstick comedies still stands the test of time. Nobody had presence like John Belushi and the rest of this cast are just having fun with the material. One funny ass film.

9. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

10. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Great writing and humour in this late 70s frat comedy. Landis keeps it silly and smart in the same time so this thing is a lot of fun. Belushi is awesome, but not only him. Otis Day & The Knights? Oh yeah they kick as too.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

I was in a fraternity for two years before leaving, and i joined because i hoped I would have adventures like these. I didn't, and pretty much all of the so-called brothers hadn't heard of this. Plebians.

12. nietzschicharonsky's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

13. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

"After graduation from Faber in 1963, he became a gynecologist in Beverly Hills." It could only be so!

14. Andrew Miller's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

The innocence here seems heartbreaking now.

15. Diogo Pires's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Dentro do género, não vi melhor.

16. Mar J's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

17. DaisyJ's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

There are so many movies set in college about fraternities. You only need this one.

18. HSBilly's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

landis land a terrific comedy film with belushi steal the spotlight, watch out from bluto's mouth

19. MS1915's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

I think it was good. I can see why it might be considered "culturally or atheistically significant" however it was just good. The film really acts as a catalyst for Belushi's career and proves itself a classic for college audiences who may face similar incidences in their own dorm or frat life. A college film, fun.

20. charles f stewart's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

A classic, truly, of what an American comedy should aim to be. Ramis, drawing from his experience as a member of a fraternity in college (it's great to be a ZBT!) along with Doug Kenney and Chris Miller's hilarious dialogue and chaotic ending, is perfect in almost every way.

21. Lorena M.'s rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

I hate John Belushi because he was sexist, but I did enjoy his presence in this film.

22. There Will Be Josh Schasny's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

I originally hated this film, but I saw it when I was in high school and had not yet experienced college. Needless to say I was still innocent to the shenanigans that go on on campus. Some of the elements in the film did not stand the test of time, but it's still hilarious and enjoyable. Sometimes I long for another comedy to be produced like this one. They simply can't get it right anymore. A true classic.

23. rorydean's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Landis. A brilliant man with a feather's touch - his films are more substantial for their sense of verisimilitude than complex explorations of emotions, though one cannot help but note his mastery of comedy and timing - an auteur if ever there was one. It's a shame that comedies do not receive the kinds of awards they deserve - especially when a career includes so many films that are now part of the lexicon.

24. vadermccandless's rating of the film National Lampoon's Animal House

Overrated as hell but still decent