1. Samuel T.'s rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

I just watched this in a hotel in downtown LA. It felt like the right thing to do. God bless Beverly D'Angelo, and god bless the 80's. And god help us all.

2. Cherry's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

3.5 this is hilarious & by far the best one

3. Ethan's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

This is by far the best of the Griswald vacation series. None of the others that followed this comedy gem quite captured the spirit of this film that constantly delivered the laughs.

4. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

5. Andrew Miller's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

I feel that I've been trying to get to Wallyworld ever since.

6. f-nanda's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

I'm trying to find the funny jokes...

7. Log Lady's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

Definitely better than Caddyshack, and the flip out scene demonstrates why: "We're all gonna have so much fucking fun we're gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles! You'll be whistling 'Zip-A-Dee Doo-Dah' out of your assholes! I must be crazy! I'm on a pilgrimage to see a moose. Praise Marty Moose! Holy Shit!"

8. jeanlice's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

American Psycho, family version.

9. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

My dad does that crap on roundabouts every single time. Thanks for that Ramis.

10. GEOFF PETERSON's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

This will always be one of my all-time favorite comedies. Chevy Chase is hilarious in the role he was born to play.

11. quinton's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

Hilarious. And has aged a lot better than most of Harold Ramis' and Chevy Chase's films. Still really edgy and charming after so long. The film really ushered in the modern family comedy of "Married... With Children", "Simpsons", "Modern Family".

12. ghostofX-masyet2come's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

Pardon me! I wonder if you can tell me how to get back on the express way?- Fuck yo mama! Thank you very much.

13. Anton Williams's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

14. tasha 2202's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

my ultimate guilty pleasure..

15. John Fiscle's rating of the film National Lampoon's Vacation

Chevy Chase's best movie, you cant get any funnier than the car flip out scene.