1. Ethan's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

This is an extraordinary picture from Oliver Stone. If this film feels shocking or disgusting that is because, like most of Stone's films, he shows us how we really are and where we will end up if we continue down the path of degradation that we are speeding down. Not just a scathing critique on society but the media as well who turn criminals into superstars and fuel the craziness just for ratings.

2. mimivulturul's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

the colors in the movie really very eccentric, we can indeed even san into the character of the couple who the soul but the crazy madness to his partner

4. João R's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

I understand the messages here represented, but that doesn't surpass the movie as a whole.

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

Social satire wrapped in violent orgies of blood and severed body parts. It is an extremely addictive movie made with a lot of care from director Oliver Stone. Full of great experimental techniques and fast editing. Leonard Cohen's title song is perfect for the film. Colorful characters are also hard to forget probably due to Quentin Tarantino's screenplay. Not for the faint of heart though.

6. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

"Only love can kill the demon"

7. Ramzi's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

Tasteless to the extreme - that's the point, but the style wears thin very quickly and despite a few redeeming features (mainly performance-wise) I did not care for this at all.

8. Tom P's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

MUBI - There's no subtitles on the scene with the Native American character, there's no subtitles on any of the Japanese dialogue. This should be automatically on an English version of the film. Do you watch the films before you post them?

9. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

There are still things to enjoy here - Harrelson, Lewis, Downey Jr, Sizemore - but Oliver Stone undoes a lot of the good work with a desperate need to seem down with the cool kids. the soundtrack and editing are clumsy, at best, although the soundtrack CHOICES are fine, and the message is slapped over your head like a large, wet tuna.

10. mirklete's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

The film's nihilism feels very 2017. Something very Fox and Infowars about it. I absolutely loved it, like an E at a gig of your favourite band. If it hasn't been made into a musical, it's time it was, it's so wonderfully operatic.

11. Yvonx S's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

Blood fest - hard to know whether it was a condemnation or a glorification of American madness, murder and mayhem. Must be both. A visceral descent into everyday hell and pulpy bloodsoaked culture. Some shockingly powerful performances by the 2 leads. Go get em.

12. Peter Walsh's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

The sweaty fever-dream of america's throbbing id.

13. Superfrog's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

An odd one. Smacks you in the face with gazillion film tricks but the underlying story does not justify the long action/gore scenes and for me the obvious intent as symbolism get drowned as a result. A disappointment.

14. SamSalt's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

Despite its iconoclastic reputation this is just another example of American product. There's plenty of violence (I have no problem with that) but sex is censored. Characters have sex without taking their underwear off. Robert Downey Jr and Tommy Lee Jones are quite funny but otherwise you're watching a bad music video that goes on for two hours.

15. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

Mickey: "You'll never understand, Wayne. You and me, we're not even the same species. I used to be you, then I evolved. From where you're standing, you're a man. From where I'm standing, you're an ape. You're not even an ape. You're a media person. Media's like the weather, only it's man-made weather. Murder? It's pure. You're the one made it impure. You're buying and selling fear. You say "why?" I say "why bother?"

16. Bitchcraft's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

17. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

What's a bigger farce: this film, or the mainstream US media?

18. Dr. Q's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

19. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

A visual and acoustical complex tour de force - and maybe the best film Oliver Stone ever made, free from the pathetic moments of other works from the late 1980s and early 1990s.

20. F/K's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

While not perfect, it is still an excellent social commentary about the public and media's thirst and obsession with violence and serial killers

21. Carlos Gutiérrez's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

A(n almost) masterpiece that puts postmodernism in a shell.

22. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

23. Mbv Loveless's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

24. zohen lux's rating of the film Natural Born Killers

one of my fav films, way up there tied with titanic