1. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

My fav Miyazaki mainly because I adore Nausicaa as a character. She is so passionate about people/nature and is able to have incredibly emotional moments while still being a leader and a badass. I also love how the story is able to create a complex world without being hard to follow. The film's animation is awe inspiring in both its beauty and horror (Anno does the warrior scene, and you can see the influence on Eva)

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

7.9/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3wG “a stunning, thought-provoking anime worth the name of Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli."

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

A great movie about saving the world from collapsing but it goes a little overkill with the action at the end which felt like it went forever and made me lose some interest, but it is a fantastic film to behold that is certain and for those who can enjoy the long action scenes the star will pop up to 5.

5. petit astronaute's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

6. Ben Nash's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

7. luís debonoir's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

4.5 // Not as polished and complete as the manga, but still an amazing lesson.

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Nausicaa della valle del vento. Anche questo di livello come tutti gli altri. 3,5.

9. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

3.5 stars. I would have made a classier human if I'd had this instead of 'Ferngully' as my eco-aware kid's classic. //whispers//Joe Hisaishi's work is ace here, but I may actually prefer his arpeggio-tastic work for 'The Drifting Classroom'//whispers// Anyway, the important thing is that bugs are pretty cool.

10. FISCHER's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Un chef-d’œuvre incontournable, entre poésie, tendresse et message écologique, qui mit vingt-deux ans à sortir sur nos écrans, pour notre plus grand bonheur... www.cinefiches.com

11. Luca Angelini's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

12. MistaRichard's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

One of the first and one of the best. I urge everyone to read the manga aswell: it's even better.

13. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

14. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Miyazaki's most underrated film, on par with his best but for some reason overlooked. Fascinating dreamlike visual direction, driving soundtrack and a charismatic hero. Set the template for Princess Mononoki.

15. choupinet's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

A depiction of a primitive world that takes place in a futuristic setting. It had that nice psychedelic touch to it, which reminded me a bit of René Laloux's mesmerizing sci-fi animation "La Planète sauvage". And as always, Miyazaki manages to integrate genuine and profound aspects of the human condition like no one else. Finally, I can't be the only one who noticed Nausicaä wasn't wearing panties the entire time.

16. Marina C.'s rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

I knew Miyazaki was marvelous, but this film exceeded my expectations... Gave us yet another show of magnificent animation and soundtrack and such a strong heroin to look up to - and, most importantly, a heroin that is not violent. A heroin that has violence and anger within herself but chooses not to act on it, despite everything. This film will always be important.

17. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

we are of the earth to her we do return the future is inside us it's not somewhere else

18. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

A strong spiritual precursor to the only somewhat superior Mononoke-hime. Even with less polished animation (at least compared to later Ghibli works) the exuberance in tone, masterful adventure plotting - bordering on the legendary, and the inventiveness of the visual design comes together to create some pretty glorious filmmaking.

19. ermete polpette's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

20. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

I like this one more only in retrospect, because I liked Mononoke less. I still find it too obvious and too slow. But the animation is glorious.

21. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

22. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

Gran enseñanza de esta animación... mostrando una realidad animada después de un gran desastre ambiental... obviamente esta historia no es apropósito y busca crear conciencia, sobretodo en las futuras generaciones... realmente esta obra debería ser vista por todos los niños del mundo...

23. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind

We could use more stories like this that stand against the violent teachings of the past and try to build a better future.

24. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind