1. babycakesromero's rating of the film Need for Speed

2. jonijtr's rating of the film Need for Speed

Rated it based on memory, I think this is one of my favorite film 2 years ago, what would I think about it now?

3. Razinsky's rating of the film Need for Speed

4. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Need for Speed

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Need for Speed

6. Varun Saini's rating of the film Need for Speed

A real treat for all my friends who love machines & speed..

7. clara m's rating of the film Need for Speed

the rami malek scenes were ok i didnt watch the rest of the movie. 2.5

8. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Need for Speed

It has potential but this isnt a video game.

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Need for Speed

10. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Need for Speed

If you like Aaron Paul and cars this is for you. Actually, it was very enjoyable! Correct me if I'm wrong, but given it was inspired by a videogame franchise that doesn't have any particular story it's pretty good.

11. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Need for Speed

Good scenes and photography. I just love the cars and watch how the racers drive those monsters.

12. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Need for Speed

13. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Need for Speed

Uno degli esempi più lampanti del collasso totale del cinema d'intrattenimento (sempre per come lo intendono produttori e distributori): schizofrenico,di una noia mortale tra pipponi e inseguimenti,con maschioni e fiche ovunque. Mondezza assoluta.

14. HKFanatic's rating of the film Need for Speed

The best Michael Bay movie not directed by Michael Bay...? It certainly follows Bay's formula for turning the B-movie into high art: afford your simplistic, boilerplate storyline an inexplicably bloated runtime; shoot your frequent sequences of kinetic violence with a fetishist's eye for detail; and - perhaps most importantly - whenever possible, appeal to the Heartland. My advice to viewers: don't think. Just drive

15. Ali Kaan Çomu's rating of the film Need for Speed

16. bencor's rating of the film Need for Speed

cheesy and forced but 3d still makes me want to start up gran tourismo or ridge racer:unbounded

17. MAO1's rating of the film Need for Speed

18. Jake Davis's rating of the film Need for Speed

You would expect this to be bad, and it is.

19. MarcelVonPure's rating of the film Need for Speed

A "discount" Ryan Gosling drives some rather fully-priced vehicles..

20. rllr's rating of the film Need for Speed

A copy-paste comment for a copy-paste movie: "Where's the steaming hot sex in this movie? Oh wait,...they were compensating something with the cars, right?"

21. Rocketeam's rating of the film Need for Speed

I liked that whoever made this movie used every possible measure and scenario to make sure the final race was as personal as possible for the protagonist.

22. Tiago Batista Santos's rating of the film Need for Speed

It tries, it does. But too many blanks for so few live browns.

23. Ali Ercivan's rating of the film Need for Speed

This is one of the most idiotic films I have ever seen. I hope they're not complaining about how it tanked at the boxoffice, because it's a miracle it did what it did, if you ask me. God, what a waste! And yeah, we all love Aaron Paul, but trying to create a Steve McQueen or James Dean out of him is even more idiotic.

24. Janit's rating of the film Need for Speed

Well I'm clearly enjoying it.