1. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

2. Ale/M's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

3. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

I already forgot it. I might have laughed.

4. babycakesromero's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

a cinematic unicorn - a sequel that is both good and funny and dares to be vaguely different from original. leads all bring their best funny to the table. also features another killer airbag visual gag.

5. apriccot's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

6. Star Lord's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

Cattivi vicini 2. Peggio del primo.

7. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

8. Flavia Loayza's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

9. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

This is actually a really, really great comedy. Not only does it have a lot to say while being funny, the ideas actually propel the plot and cause the characters to confront themselves.

10. Kamran's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

Poor CGI and editing just two of the many offensive cinematic traits of this bizarrely unnecessary sequel. Some laughs had, and its attempt to be socio-politically relevant is notably positive minded. 58/100 - Mediocre.

11. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

Is this feminism for dummies? What a stupid plot... these cliches over and over again. When did comedy lose its potential to really make a point? It doesn't work as subversive, it doesn't work as an argument: it's just another dude movie.

12. Diderot's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

It's actually better than the first one, if that means anything to you. But if they'd done their job and given Franco a graphic anal sex scene, then we might have had a pop masterpiece on our hands.

13. Nicole Danielle's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

I'm mostly here for the copious amounts of shirtless Zac Efron.

14. jessetaylor's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

Surprisingly competent follow-up that does reuse a lot of the first movie's jokes, but also has a new sense of progressiveness that makes this refreshing in a year of bad sequels. Love the female empowerment, but I was also extremely pleasantly surprised by a movie like this treating a gay marriage proposal as a genuinely heartfelt moment rather than a joke.

15. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

nice female angle, zach efron is cute and i did laugh.

16. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

17. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

18. vordven's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

19. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

20. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

21. spiderliliez's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

Not as funny as I thought it would be. Only brought out a few laughs. Then again, I am not easily humored. Regardless, there were fun times. And you just have to love Rose Byrne doing comedy. You know she was born to do it.

22. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

i love the filming while the clown is running !

23. Polyglot's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

"Is it weird that I came?"

24. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising

While it’s great to see this kind of mainstream male oriented comedy attempting to examine the realities and injustices of institutionalized misogyny, the results are lacking. In the end it feels like watching a group of male bro-ish comedy writers trying to come up with something vaguely feministic – which is exactly what this project is. Rose Byrne and Zac Efron’s abs are the film’s true saving graces.