1. Trunfos's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

2. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Não estava preparada para nada disto.

3. chanandre's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

4. Diogo CF's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

6. Dries's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Il sonoro è il vero protagonista di questo piccolo gioiello. C'è un sottile strato di paranoia e inquietudine che non deflagra mai ma che si insinua sottopelle e ti resta addosso per parecchio tempo dopo la visione. 3,5

7. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

8. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

9. diogo.dsantos's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

10. saitosouta's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

2016's Cannes sucks & I re-watch this & I'm sure that this is one of most magnificent movie in 2010's. As first-time feature director, he think "I'll do all the thing I wanna do !!!!." and as film critic, perhaps he has constructed his own ideal of movie by writing a lot of review or essay & In this, that intensely early impulse & maturely skillful manipulation are miraculously united. WANNA SEE "AQUARIUS" WOOOOOO!

11. Sin título.'s rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Desorganización social al ritmo del paisaje sonoro proporcionado por esas calles peligrosamente transitadas que entre tanto y tanto forjan una paranoia vecinal que en numerosas ocasiones se contrapone al hastío de la vida diaria.

12. Fabian's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Excelente fotografía y muy buena historia. Hay que hacer un ejercicio de imaginación al intuir la vida, no contada, de los personajes; por eso mismo, en ocasiones, se muestra desorganizada, poco coherente.

13. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Promising talent, though the film's structure is a bit schematic,

14. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Kleber Mendonça Filho knows how to pace tension while telling a layered story of change wrapped in century old grudges.

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

A sprawling and very concise tale about the mess we're in. Suspenseful, unnerving and thought provoking.

16. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

The urbanization of life in Brazil takes place in an environment of violence, insecure and a mixture of lower middle class and upper middle class occupying same space. Well performed and executed, it succeeds in creating an atmosphere of suspension and engagement.

17. ARNULPHUS's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

La vida cotidiana de los apartamentos....

18. rociof's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Increíble fotografía. La vida ordinaria que termina en tragedia, personas que llegan y se van. Hay que verse porque hay un sentimiento de leerla.

19. gramirezg77@gmail.com's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

muestra poco, con personajes intensos, y una historia sencilla.... para mí, faltó algo al final. a lo mejor esa es la idea, de dejarte con eso... la desolación de no saber qué es lo que falta.

20. joanra's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Larga sin hacerse pesada, mantiene el interés hasta el final. Una historia simple pero muy bien desarrollada.

21. celestenorth's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Una de esas películas que se quedan contigo y no sabes bien porqué. ¿Será por lo orgánico? ¿Lo cercano? Muchas similitudes entre la inseguridad y las preocupaciones en cualquier barrio mexicano, me quedé con ganas de saber más de ellos. El diseño sonoro, una delicia.

22. N!nA's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

I really enjoyed watching this movie but I can’t get why some scenes were included in the movie like where the man gets out of his house carrying his cat, he stops looks around and then the scene changes. Also, I could not say how time passes in this movie. When two cousins were talking to each other in the party I could not say if they have not seen each other for a month or for few years. I missed sth?

23. João Pedro Batista's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Vale a pena assistir mais de uma vez.

24. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Neighbouring Sounds

Filho effortlessly guides us through what feels like an endless maze of a neighbourhood in Recife, Brazil. The city is dealing with a string of recent crimes which has everyone on edge, and the way that he has expertly filmed this gives us a real sense of uneasiness from the start. Although very understated there is a sense of tension which is rising from the start of the film and it constantly had me on the edge.