1. Freddie's rating of the film Neighbours

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Neighbours

Un classique du court métrage en forme de parabole universelle, filmé avec le procédé de pixilation, qui reste un modèle du genre... www.cinefiches.com

3. Antoine Vivet's rating of the film Neighbours

MClaren, Un des grands maître canadien de l'animation et de la pixillation (à découvrir)

4. Chichago_'s rating of the film Neighbours

It reminds me of war. In the end, it only leads people into a barbaric state.

5. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Neighbours

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Neighbours

7. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Neighbours

L'histoire de l'humanité dans 8 minutes: colonisation, civil war, and world domination.

8. nein's rating of the film Neighbours

9. miles's rating of the film Neighbours

one of my favourite shorts, beautifully done.

10. AdrianM.'s rating of the film Neighbours

11. RodrigoPereira's rating of the film Neighbours

To me, this says everything about the society we live in: a never-ending (in)human greed.

12. CinemaHouse Productions's rating of the film Neighbours

Though comical and cheap as it may seem, Neighbours is a dark reflection about the greed of man and the irrationality of using bloodshed to solve problems. A personal reflection of the Korean War and the Vietnam War that was soon to come. It's one of those films that shows the world entirely, involving two neighbors who resort to violence, fighting each other to the death over the ownership of this one tiny flower.

13. Jason Winstanley's rating of the film Neighbours

14. Dani's rating of the film Neighbours

i was into this til they started killin each others wives that's unnecessary

15. scentless_traveller's rating of the film Neighbours

16. charles f stewart's rating of the film Neighbours

An incredible statement of cold war paranoia and possession of raw materials.

17. InsertOzuReferencehere's rating of the film Neighbours

Not everyday you see someone kill a baby

18. M. Hulot's rating of the film Neighbours

19. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Neighbours

A superb stopmotion film. Quite short, quite copied, and still awesome. It can be watched here http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/TkCSBsLv0eI/

20. PolarisDiB's rating of the film Neighbours

War is Certain without Peace, Peace is Certain without War, love your neighbours in any language, and this is some neat trippy animated shit. It's a basic slapstick comedy with predictable results but mad inventiveness and a few real surprises. Good for a laugh and pretty much there for the whole family (though once again, the action subverts the theme of peacefulness considering how entertaining the violence is).

21. Mugino's rating of the film Neighbours

There shouldn't be any Canadians who don't know or admire Norman McLaren.

22. Marq's rating of the film Neighbours

This aired on a seemingly endless loop throughout my childhood on Canadian TV and I'm greatful for it. I've surely seen this film as much as any of my personal favourites (yes, likely due to its length) and do feel that my exposure to it and other Norman McLaren / NFB works helped shape the film nut I grew to be. Neighbours is outstanding then and now. Watch it.

23. Mark Ayala's rating of the film Neighbours

Grey Daisies beat me to posting a link to this video. If you haven't seen this video yet, you're missing out on the beauty of Norman McLaren's pixilation masterpiece! Pure madness and joy of creating cinema in only 8 minutes!