1. calderon de la barca's rating of the film Neo Tokyo

2. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Neo Tokyo

Despite this being only 3 short stories it would eventually lead to the influence of the anime boom such as Akira and Ninja Scroll in the late 80s and 90s. I love all three! Labyrinth is a twisted take on Alice in Wonderland and Construction Cancellation Order is our dependency on machines getting out of control. But the strongest hand by far is The Running Man. Visually a tour de force in cyberpunk death racing.

3. Niko's rating of the film Neo Tokyo

4. Ostermyers's rating of the film Neo Tokyo

Only genius in there. So, it's freakin great !

5. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Neo Tokyo

There isn't one fragment from this Movie I don't love to death. Labyrinth Labyrinthos is a masterpiece!! The Running Man is probably one of my all time favorite animation contributions.

6. 849025's rating of the film Neo Tokyo

Rintaro's 1987 short Labyrinth Labyrinthos follows Sachi locked in a game of hide-and-seek with her cat Cicerone. Her search leads her to an old longcase clock which doubles as a doorway to a labyrinth world. The world is filled with supernatural oddities and characters, such as cardboard working class citizens, an invisible dog, a skeleton-led train and a weird circus. http://youtu.be/mfLB2fyoOas