1. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Nerve

The Blue Whale challenge movie. I actually liked the initial concept, I thought it was going to be a fun teenager movie, but it was so underconstructed and shallow (tell me about Dave Franco's and Emma Roberts's acting, ugh) that was a pain in the ass to watch.

2. Peđa's rating of the film Nerve

3. nadnab's rating of the film Nerve

4. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Nerve

American techno thriller adventure my butt

5. Achromia's rating of the film Nerve

Despite the obvious flaws and the predictable/ridiculous ending this was highly entertaining, the performance were solid and looked great!

6. Karina O.'s rating of the film Nerve

Bleugh. How superficial and pointless.

7. emanuela's rating of the film Nerve

big brother is watching you

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film Nerve

9. le Gars's rating of the film Nerve

10. b/k's rating of the film Nerve

it was pretty fun haha

11. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Nerve

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Nerve

Inaspettatamente interessante. Questo film mostra perfettamente quanto siamo pericolosamente condizionati dai social, dai cellulari e, soprattutto, da quello che gli altri pensano di noi, perfino gli sconosciuti. Temo che se questo gioco esistesse ci sarebbero molti giocatori e altrettanti spettatori, ma spero di sbagliarmi. Solo una cosa: il mio cellulare si scarica dopo quattro ore, che batterie hanno questi?

13. Esteban's rating of the film Nerve

14. João R's rating of the film Nerve

While the message was interesting and the ride was fun at times, the happy ending seemed a little bit forged.

15. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Nerve

I just hope it doesn't achieve any kind of cult status because it's really awful. When Dave Franco is the least of your problems, you now this is one of the worst films you've ever watched. And the thing is the directors are technically able and there was something interesting here they were trying to say about our current culture, but it is terribly cringeworthy in the worst way, so bad is really bad.

16. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Nerve

Indonesian review : http://cinemaudy.blogspot.co.id/2017/01/nerve-2016-ide-liar-eksekusi-culun.html

17. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Nerve

Literally the worst film I watched in 2016.

18. Arf's rating of the film Nerve

un po' una cacata ma ci sta dai

19. DenoResandono's rating of the film Nerve

Actually this movie has some interesting themes. Such as how media social can give so many influences in every aspect of teenager's life. Inspired by "Truth or Dare" game but removed the "truth". You can say that Nerve is a satire of technology - especially in media social aspect. Including cyber crime and cyber bullying. Too bad, Nerve didn't explore this deeper. It just merely becomes an entertaining movie...

20. Sinko_ThePsiho's rating of the film Nerve

New age thriller/drama, good movie and good cast.

21. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Nerve

22. Justwibi's rating of the film Nerve

definitely my favorite but... not my best movie of the year...

23. Sara Castro's rating of the film Nerve

24. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Nerve

You can't fix everything just by adding glitter.

← Previous 1 3 4