1. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Network

2. Ravna's rating of the film Network

3. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Network

4. Inteleter's rating of the film Network

Fantastic. Performances are very strong from the entire cast and the message of the film is one that is still quite relevant. Definitely one of the best satires of all time.

5. Cartaphilus's rating of the film Network

6. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Network

It walks the very fine line between complete ridiculousness and politics, satire and drama without ever losing balance and track of where it wants to go. It's scary how relevant this remains. I guess human beings haven't evolved much, huh.

7. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Network

A movie that is more and more relevant by the day, and that scares me.

8. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Network

Sharp script and eerily still relevant today. I think I was expecting a bit more than what I got out of the film, though.

9. Bob's rating of the film Network

Before "Talk Radio" there was a movie that used TV media as a tool for sociological observations and beyond. It was not only about everyday habits of the casual viewer, but it also reached behind a curtain - only to present a world without nations, countries or ideology. And it managed to conclude it in self-ironic dark humor where jokes are on entertainers and those who are entertained.

10. xavierpeypoch's rating of the film Network

A rare film that was originally a great comedy, until we stopped laughing, because it all came true. Very interesting to watch in this Trump era.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Network

This the second time I watched this movie. In the first viewing, I think NETWORK is a satire to television program & its world. Faye Dunaway, William Holden, Peter Finch, & Robert Duvall did a terrific job in this movie. Together they could showed us the ugly side of television. Then came the second viewing and it more frightened me. Because everything that happened in NETWORK came true. It's some sort of premonition

12. pluviosity's rating of the film Network

The cinematography is just amazing, and the lack of any humane reaction in any situation is probably the most chilling of all. It's amazing how this story about 'tube' turned out to be still matter even 40+ years later.

13. shonenknifeplay's rating of the film Network

I'm a human being, goddamnit! My life has value!

14. Egoisms's rating of the film Network

The apotheosis of the soap opera.

15. JCPJD's rating of the film Network

I came to the film with a lot of expectations, so was bound to be disappointed. It's probably better than my first impressions and deserving of another look. I was not taken by the performances and felt nothing for the characters; nor did I find the satire all that clever.

16. petit astronaute's rating of the film Network

17. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Network

A deeply disturbing prediction of what is happening behind the scenes at TV stations today. It could be seen as a black satire, but feels more like a real-life drama now. It is full of great dialogue and memorable quotes with some strong acting especially from the men and Beatrice Straight has a fantastic scene. Faye Dunaway is a little overrated here though but gorgeous as always.

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Network

In all honesty, this is one of the best movies I've ever seen.

19. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Network

The acting, the screenplay, and especially the monologues. This is an important movie for me and my life. It articulates something about the experience of being human in the modern age..something deep in the pit of my stomach, maybe our collective stomach, that is both so easy and so hard to put into language. Well, at least for me. It knows something of at least my experience, my stomach.

20. Nachtreich's rating of the film Network

☆☆ e mezzo, ma manco più di tanto.

21. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Network

“Network” presents a dystopia that wasn’t very far from reality in 1976, neither is it far from reality in 2017. You can add Internet to “Network’s” TV, otherwise the movie’s message is as accurate today as it was back then: the news (and serious search for knowledge) are always in danger of being corrupted by corporate greed and people’s lust for entertainment (and by ruthless governments shouting ‘fake news’).

22. sadie's rating of the film Network

23. ceknklsn's rating of the film Network

74/100 (4 yıldızı hak ediyor ama hiç istemeyerek verdim. Çünkü puanların biraz fazla olduğunu düşünüyorum. Filmdeki tv eleştirisi, reyting uğruna yapılanlar ve araya serpiştirilmiş gibi dursa da bence her şeyden iyi olan yaşlı bir adamın aşk hikayesi başarılıydı. Tiyatroya yakın ve diyalogların çok kaliteli olduğu bir filmdi ancak bir çok sıkıntıya sahip maalesef...)

24. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Network

"I am mad as hell and i'm not gonna take it anymore!' - I didn't like this film very much, but I appreciated it a lot more when I heard my neighbor back when I was living in New York yelling these words from out of her window.