1. vordven's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

2. lidiishere's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

I want to read the book! bytheway, there's dorama version too

3. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

We didn't have the gallery in order to look into your souls. We had the gallery to see if you had souls at all.

4. Arf's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

sarò sentimentale io ma mi ha messo una depre totale

5. mariatavares's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

6. redux's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

Some films you don't even have to watch to realise how bad they are.

7. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

The thing that struck me was the passivity. Perhaps it was bred in the bone. I think of it as a kind of object lesson.

8. bmelis's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

9. abyantama's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

10. zohen lux's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

LOVE and DYSTOPIA.... but isn't love itself some sort of dystopia? a question 4 u 2 think abt.....

11. wiwitaek's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

12. Aaken's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

The book by Ishiguro is overwhelming, sad and tragic, and exciting and horrific at the same time. Romanek's adaptation is honorable, mostly thanks to his cast - pre-Spiderman Andrew Garfield in particular, but it is the story that one remembers more, as the film doesn't leave any lasting image.

13. James Mackin's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

It has its moments. Andrew Garfield is pretty good.

14. Shoham L's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

Raw, emotional, intense.

15. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

16. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

There must be another way of this dimensia.

17. felisaf's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

I found that not many people like this movie, well for me it's actually brilliant.

18. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

A tender dystopian/sci-fi that cleverly disguises itself as a love story; in a sense it is, but it's definitely more about holding onto beloved friends in one's life than it is about traditional romance. Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, and Kiera Knightley feed off each other very well, and that impending doom the three of them must face come the ending makes you wish they had more time together.

19. Scotch's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

This almost goes without saying, but there were some horrible adaptation decisions being made about some vital parts of the book. That cassette wasn't about love, YOU FOOL! Ruth wasn't that bad or cruel, UGH! And that added little narration summing up the film's social commentary—GAG ME WITH A SPOON. Pretty but I read the book the day before so wahwahwah.

20. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

21. Khristine's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

never fails to make me question my existence because WHYYYYYYYYY

22. letters never sent's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

“Memories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I don’t go along with that. The memories I value most, I don’t ever see them fading.” I feel the same. Personal favourite, but probably because of the exceptional book. The film had quiet beauty though, I must say.

23. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Never Let Me Go

Typical drama with a twist. It doesn't add anything to the gender - boring as fuck and not emotional at all. This is the kind of film my mother cries to.

24. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Never Let Me Go