1. chicajomles's rating of the film Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy

Freddy will always be the most loved and frightening character of my childhood. This documentary has pretty cool random facts about its origins and how it ended up becoming a film franchise against Wes Craven will. It also underlines how Elm Street was the reason why the independent film distribution company New Line Cinema survived the 80s and became a mainstream film studio, "The House that Freddy Built" indeed.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy

Essential viewing for casual fans as well as diehards

3. Junda Mane's rating of the film Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy

The ultimate Elm Street documentary runs for a staggering 4 hours yet never loses sight of it's fascinating agenda. A shame Patricia Arquette was not a part of this, Dream Warriors is my personal fave of the series & I would've loved to see why she never returned for the 5th installment. But I was fine with no Depp (less of him is always a good thing in my opinion...). Special cameo from Jason Mewes was great.

4. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Never Sleep Again: The Elm Street Legacy

very entertaining....detailed accounts of all 8 films...slightly disappointed with not having interviews with jason ritter, patricia arquette, or johnny depp. oh well.