1. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film New Year's Eve

2. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film New Year's Eve

It's easy to go in with a "hater" attitude and the movie does little to change that. It is what it is.. a fun movie to shoot to those involved, hardly as fun to watch.

3. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film New Year's Eve

4. Sor.'s rating of the film New Year's Eve

The one night anything is possible

5. Leco's rating of the film New Year's Eve

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time on this crap.

6. William Hellmuth's rating of the film New Year's Eve

New Years Eve is a New Years Eve movie about New Years Eve set during New Years Eve and meant to be watched on New Years Eve. Pretty sure that's more thought than director Garry Marshall put into this film...

7. Nikola's rating of the film New Year's Eve

While some stories resonated with me (Michelle Pfeiffer treating her resolutions as a bucket list, or Robert De Niro dying), it was far too clumsy and the ways the stories were forcibly connected was almost offensively stupid. Love Actually > > Valentine's Day > > > New Year's Eve

8. Risya's rating of the film New Year's Eve

My rate: 5% - Ughh why does this movie even exist? A jumbled mess that is so awkward, lazy, uninteresting, fully cliché, meaningless, undeveloped, and bad. A pain to sit through to its whole movie running time. What a waste of A-list stars placement!

9. oldeuboi's rating of the film New Year's Eve

I'm easy and love cliche pop film. So yeah, I enjoyed it very much. Sweet and charming.

10. Tom Left's rating of the film New Year's Eve

Le film est un peu bidon... mais Bon Jovi qui chante sur la musique d'intro du concert des blues brothers, ça c'etait cool!

11. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film New Year's Eve

Here's the thing about these films - they may be hamfisted at times, shamelessly manipulative at others, but they do have an undeniable charm about them - a kind of naive earnestness that is hard to resist. This semi-sequel to VALENTINE'S DAY is actually more successful in its aims. Schematic, yes, but it does what it sets out to do. If you surrender yourself to it, you'll find something to enjoy.

12. rocope's rating of the film New Year's Eve

Mais uma daquelas merdas com o "amor" como tema principal para te jogarem na cara que a felicidade só existe se você tem "alguém" ao seu lado.

13. Aini Irwanto's rating of the film New Year's Eve

Ughh, quite boring with uninteresting characters.

14. tezar's rating of the film New Year's Eve

definitely i won't watch this movie on my new year's eve

15. Agustin Alturria's rating of the film New Year's Eve

So like, my mom wanted to watch a movie on a Sunday afternoon and i was like “I have the perfect movie for you, its full of “stars” and nice shots of New York on new year’s eve, i’ll love it, i will cry and laugh, it will be awesome”… …I WAS WRONG.

16. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film New Year's Eve

17. Melanie's rating of the film New Year's Eve

Although what would seem to be an interesting construct... the film fails at substance in the connections between characters and the ideologies behind New Year's Eve. NYE hosts some great actors, yet there was an overall emotive counterfeit feel. The film got lost in the cast, the individual moments and jokes... while forgetting to fiber together in an interesting way.

18. Kenny's rating of the film New Year's Eve

-.- the same procedure as every year... I'm beginning to think that these movies are made so that Katherine Heigl doesn't have to face unemployment. The closing credits are the best part (bloopers + Zac Efron's dance moves).

19. kacey's rating of the film New Year's Eve

"My hair should be up just like the Ball!!!" - actual line from this movie

20. Andrés Pff's rating of the film New Year's Eve

i laughed...mostly at the zac efron inside jokes i have with my friend... so

21. redunbeck's rating of the film New Year's Eve

I think you can actually hear the cinema's dying breaths if you listen really closely during the ending dance number. The movie certainly feels like the last gasps of a doomed art. Incoherent, stupid, inane, drek that totals to an almost nihilistic experience. Be careful when you stare into this void - it stares right back.