1. pluviosity's rating of the film New York, I Love You

until now, it still feels like another romance-anthology-style movie trying to match Paris Je T'aime. Failed miserably, of course, leaving traces of romance bullshit in the way.

2. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film New York, I Love You

2009, dir. FATÄ°H AKIN, NATALIE PORTMAN, MIRA NAIR, BRETT RATNER, SHEKHAR KAPUR - 4/10 (France)

3. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film New York, I Love You

Pembukanya terlupakan, pertengahan sampai ujungnya memuaskan.

4. Susana Bessa's rating of the film New York, I Love You

It has a couple of really good stories, but unfortunately it doesn't amount to much.

5. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film New York, I Love You

"We share a flame, thousands of tiny molecules are heating up right now, they're penetrating our brain. Alright, they're stimulating our sexual desire. I mean, I don't know about you, but I find that shit very romantic"

6. aloxondro's rating of the film New York, I Love You

7. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film New York, I Love You

I liked Paris, je t'aime a lot more, this was a bit disappointing. Still giving it two stars for the few good moments (mostly the hotel scene).

8. missbento's rating of the film New York, I Love You

The film deserve another cut, considering some stories should have being there when others should not. You can clearly identify directors' references, some actor's lack of realism made it boring and the chroma key effects in the end sucked hard. Even though it worked as a great panoramic sight of Manhatan to the rest of the world and the hotel story really worths the watch.

9. peaches and plums's rating of the film New York, I Love You

10. Malik's rating of the film New York, I Love You

New York is bigger than Manhattan and for more diverse than this film gave time for.

11. BC's rating of the film New York, I Love You

I found this to bequite terrible! Very big let down after Paris Je T'aime! Booo.

12. Luke Bailey's rating of the film New York, I Love You

Obviously with anthology collections like this, it's very much hit-or-miss. Some of the short films are touching, some are funny, some are absurd. More than anything though, this film just made me wish Woody Allen would return to NYC.

13. Lena Leus's rating of the film New York, I Love You

Only couple stories were in relations with the title. Obviously, some stories are developed weakly and bring down the whole film. Honestly, I expected more, especially knowing earlier Parisian version. There is definitely something to express about New York, but the idea left on surface. Great cast but there is no coherency. Still, movie worth watching only because someone might relate his/her experience differently.

14. william's rating of the film New York, I Love You

very boring thats it, nothing compare to paris, j'taime

15. nesh's rating of the film New York, I Love You

NY, I love you! good catch of stories

16. Janice's rating of the film New York, I Love You

I can't believe I didn't hate a Brett Ratner film. I need to reevaluate my life.

17. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film New York, I Love You

Quite weak, with a couple of exceptions. Just an hour and a half long "meh".

18. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film New York, I Love You

Not terrible, but certainly not good. Obviously with any vignettes there will be low points and standouts... the most realized scene was definitely Leachman/Wallach, with Portman/Khan as a second. The rest were pretty bland/strangely unrealized, with the worst being Ratner's prom night escapade (what decade is this?) and Minghella's out of sync film-school style hotel scene. This could have been much, much better.

19. jenifferp's rating of the film New York, I Love You

20. Emrys's rating of the film New York, I Love You

rated 3 out of 5 stars. should have been titled "Manhattan, I Love You", as they didn't explore the other 4 boroughs. a lot of great actors, good camerawork, some lovely moments, but as a whole it could have been stronger.

21. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film New York, I Love You

This was surprisingly better than I thought it would be. Although it's hard to rate as some stories were great and others really sucked. I really like the one Natalie Portman directed and the cinematography in Shekhar Kapur's was great aside that it was 'meh'..

22. pivic's rating of the film New York, I Love You

I didn't like this much at all, I'm afraid, apart from certain blips on the radar. It was very fractured, especially in comparison with the much better "Paris, je t'aime". A couple of laughs, but otherwise nothing. Forgettable.

23. Aurora's rating of the film New York, I Love You

24. drmonkeyninja's rating of the film New York, I Love You

A bit of a disappointment after "Paris Je t'aime". There were a few good moments, but it didn't feel romantic like its predecessor or to be about its host city.