1. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

Récompensé au festival de Venise 1998 par le Grand Prix Spécial du Jury... www.cinefiches.com

3. B o g d a n's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

A fost simpatic, dar se poate și mai bine.

4. saitosouta's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

"Duminică la ora 6" revisited with the decadent atmosphere at the end of the century in Romania instead of 40's/60's sinister politic context & American New Wave-ish destructive love like "Bonny & Clyde" or "Badlands" instead of Nouvelle Vague-like intricacy. There is certainly abundant life force which Pintilie's works always have but this time he focuses on reckress youthness only so this is simple & too insipid.

5. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

This being my fourth Pintilie, it is clear that I must see them all.

6. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

"Tragem apa, ce-a fost, a fost!"

7. Sprungler's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

A bleached humor impregnates this otherwise dramatic re-telling of Mitu's adventure. By somehow subverting the Campbell's pattern, the main character dies without improving his world, but by offering a child who will have to support the consequences. A nice film to watch if you are interested in Romanian cinema and Eastern European storytelling.

8. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

9. Polyglot's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

I gotta meet a girl who can out drink me in vodka.

10. Sinziana Medvetchi's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

11. Ciprian Ailenei's rating of the film Next Stop Paradise

Yet another wonderful movie signed by Pintilie. I don't think "Terminus Paradis" is as impressive as other films directed by Lucian Pintilie (such as "An Unforgettable Summer" or "The Oak"), but daaamn it is still a good film. If any of you guys are interested in Romanian cinematography, start with Lucian Pintilie's films.