1. The Boreal Chorus's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

I tried very hard to like this but, of course, that was a silly idea. And all too aware of my tendency to eagerly (some say viciously) seek out and make accusations of pretentiousness or self-consciousness, it seems the turgid hollowness of the New York art scene has headed south and clogged the bottom of the Southern cone. The bourgeois should really not play at art, no matter how hard they fail to work at it.

2. LASHLEY's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

My first experience of this carnivore of an artist. SEX AND MEAT, she brutalises life. Very well shot.

3. Leonardo Falconi's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

4. Raul Duarte's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

5. mafesaro's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Interesante película que más bien parece documental biográfico. Después de ver esto, me quedo con ganas de saber más de Nicola.

6. InTasia's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Una ventana al proceso creativo del arte contemporáneo.

7. El Mau's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

-El tiempo esta hecho, de las cosas que hacemos- Los procesos creativos siempre son interesantes, más, cuando la artista convierte su cuerpo y su vida en parte de su obra... sencilla pero muy recomendable... El guiño que hace al final a Metrópolis es hermoso...

8. MiGuanajuato's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Gran narrativa, una excelente forma de presentar su propia labor artística, una mirada muy diferente.

9. Sebastian's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Bastante buena, buen ritmo, entretenida.

10. Lilian Nejatpour's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

One of the best documentaries i've ever seen. Stunning!

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Fascinating observation of an artist at work. She is lucid, unpretentious and charismatic, and we saw the very best of her in this film

12. chazell's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

clothing as a sculpture. flesh.

13. msmichel's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

A fascinating glimpse into the work and mind of artist Nicola Costantino. Her work, which is hard to categorize, is examined at both the core creation level and at the exhibition level. The film doesn't follow any narrative line or traditional time flow but flits in and out of her past career as we watch her finalize her Venice show on Eva Peron. A bold creative film that brought to mind 'The Artist is Present'.

14. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Between 4-5 for me, the 5th star would rather go to the artist. This film is an insight into a world and a mind of an artist, letting us to understand (try to) how an artist's mind works. Fortunately, the artist has a vision, ideas, interest for the world. Interesting how living entities (including human) after death become objects for an artist, this, in my view, helps to understand how an artist may view the world.

15. mabsut's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

For those interested in art the workings & creative production of that work is always of interest. The art & process of the labor of N.C. provided the subject for an interesting & artisitic film.

16. Leco's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

I wouldn't recommend it to everyone, for it's not an easy journey, but this doesn't state that I haven't enjoyed it: it's a fine documentary, capable to make some who doesn't know Nicola Costantino's work curious enough to search for it. The pace is really good! I wasn't in a hurry for it to end. I was just trying to get at least 3% of her mind. "Cómo se mide la distancia con nuestro pasado?"

17. Gustav Turefeldt's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

More references to "Metropolis" please!

18. Eugenious's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Even though at times it seamed a bit too preto, it is over-all a really good insight into the world and work of Nicola Constantino. I will definitely see it again as soon as I can.

19. Leire's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

I found particularly interesting the remark about how even if it looks like nothing is going on ("like a long middle age"), it's the path to find out the kind of art you want to make. Especially nowadays: it feels like we're in a race to achieve some aims without really being conscious why... Nicola's website is very interesting too (you can view all those pictures in big frames that appear in the film).

20. .Ana.'s rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

It's an interesting movie in that it allows you to see the peculiar world of Nicola Costantino.

21. Paul Relf's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Interesting. I was sceptical but by the end I was won over. 'Time is measured by the things done'

22. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Dexterous use of fast forward helps at times but there are some wonderful passages especially the Eva Peron meets Metropolis sequence. Personally, not anything like as keen on the use of meat.

23. Sarah Pietsch's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

Great film, really interesting, what a woman.

24. JCPJD's rating of the film Nicola Costantino: The Artefacta

I liked it. I didn't know about Costantino before this. The style reminded me of 20,000 days on earth, the Nic Cave bio - but this isn't as enjoyable or emotionally engaging as that - though the house in this is incredibly beautiful. I'd watch this on TV - but I'd feel let down if I'd seen it in the cinema.