1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Night

☆☆ e mezzo. Forse pure di più in realtà.

2. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Night

deffo her fav post suicide oneiric forest movie

3. Peiizhu*'s rating of the film Night

Simplemente me aburrió, no terminé de verla.

4. affasf's rating of the film Night

Music and ambient noise really introduce the viewer in a seductive experience that defies the old cinema’s semantic. Stagely similar to Leones and Los Muertos, it practices the manifesto wished by Isidore Isou: images eclipse in favor to the obliterating action of sound. Moreover, the already shattered visual contribution only deploys a cryptic allegory, close to Weerasethakul’s holistic view on human being.

5. Sin título.'s rating of the film Night

El sonido como guía de lectura en una historia donde aferrarse al recuerdo no es más que una adaptación desfasada de aquello que pudo significar un momento estático en la vida de aquellos que ya nunca estarán presentes. Las texturas sonoras utilizadas convierten a esta película en algo a lo que da gusto regresar.

6. Ruben Marrufo's rating of the film Night

I saw this movie at Cine Tonala a few months ago. I was intrigued by the description of the film, specially the way it talk about the use of saound as a instrument fro narrative. This haunting piece of mourning and overlapt memories bored for a bit but I remember being transported to this disjointed reality of close friends and confusion.

7. Black Irish's rating of the film Night