1. Sol Petchorine's rating of the film Night and Fog

Serge Daney : « Nuit et Brouillard, un "beau" film ? Non, un film juste. »

2. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Night and Fog

3. steeeeellaaaaa's rating of the film Night and Fog

just when you thought you saw every horrible photography from the exterminating camps, here comes this little thing...this should be screened at every holocaust denial meeting everwhere

4. Mar ~'s rating of the film Night and Fog

I remember I first time watched this documentary when I was trying to study before an exam in High School . I remember it felt it as a narrated fairy tale, carefully , ugly and poetic at the same time.

5. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Night and Fog

6. Kelley Dong's rating of the film Night and Fog

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Night and Fog

Hauntingly, delicately, empathetically handled.

8. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Night and Fog

Powerful in every sense of the word. Still feel the creep along my spine

9. FISCHER's rating of the film Night and Fog

Une oeuvre hors du temps, inoubliable, insupportable, incontournable... www.cinefiches.com

10. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Night and Fog

'Alors, qui est responsable?' Today, combating neo-Nazism and other manifestations of racism and xenophobia must be a common priority.

11. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Night and Fog

A shocking, but poetic classic.

12. Christophe's rating of the film Night and Fog

Bouleversant ! Nécessaire !

13. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Night and Fog

To me, this film is an example of one of the things that an artist can do. I think an artist can leave a historical note to his/her own kind. Alain Resnais did this with a masterpiece.

14. AVA's rating of the film Night and Fog

Brilliante Machart.Sehr gute Wahl des Sprechers. Textlich hervorragend!

15. Alex Hall's rating of the film Night and Fog

"...pretending to believe it happened but once, in one country... not seeing what goes on around us, not heeding the unending cry." Essential.

16. captainfez's rating of the film Night and Fog

17. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film Night and Fog

No horror film can be anyhow compared to horrors existed during that 'epidemic'. Must watch as a prevention from anything even close to that 'totalitarian disease', to nationalistic agonies spreading across the world.

18. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film Night and Fog

Overrated. Yes, it's important to remember but movie itself is just a combination of archives and pictures taken years later. Yes, it's terrifying but most of documentaries about holocaust are.

19. Luciano's rating of the film Night and Fog

20. bfertelli's rating of the film Night and Fog

muazzam bir belgesel. sahiden bütün tarihte holocaust kadar korkunç bir şeyin yaşanmadığını bir kez daha hatırlatıyor. korkunç korkunç.

21. Photosynthesis's rating of the film Night and Fog

Entonces ¿quién es el responsable? Formidable

22. songoflos's rating of the film Night and Fog

Seen in history class. A horrible but necessary documentary.

23. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Night and Fog

Like anything that is of this period, absolutely harrowing.

24. Paul and Wade's rating of the film Night and Fog

Definitive images. There are no words for such horror. "War has dozed off, one eye still open"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7