1. Adam GR's rating of the film Night Moves

Thought to myself, Kelly Reichardt does not know how to film violence. And then I thought: how should one film violence? I love her voice. She's mastered a down-to-earth filmmaking that always stays true to its subjects and surroundings. I would've liked to the see the story from Dakota Fanning's point of view. Jesse Eisenberg's agency grows tiring.

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Night Moves

3. A47's rating of the film Night Moves

4. Renton47's rating of the film Night Moves

There is a moral heft that Reichardt grants to each frame of her excellent thriller; in the first procedural half it's located in the contradictions and sacrifices betrayed by dialogue and actions. In the second half it poisons the spaces occupied, paranoid and forever tainted. The balance achieved between belief and repercussions, the ambiguity straddled, is masterful.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film Night Moves

Des acteurs irréprochables, une thématique incontournable ainsi qu'une réelle maîtrise de l'espace conflictuel ne suffisent pas pour donner à l'oeuvre une dimension supérieure, un véritable souffle narratif et politique. En effet, les 3 personnages principaux manquent cruellement d'étoffe et de développement psychologique, pour insuffler une assise, un sens, une profondeur à leur geste extrémiste.www.cinefiches.com

6. JanaMat's rating of the film Night Moves

7. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Night Moves

Jesse Eisenberg is amazing on it.

8. Emily O's rating of the film Night Moves

9. Ethan's rating of the film Night Moves

This is a thriller on par with an Antonioni film with a little bit of Hitchcock sprinkled on top for good measure. Kelly Reichardt is a very intimate filmmaker who relies more on emotions than anything else to tell a story and it is absolutely brilliant. Eisenberg, Fanning, and Sarsgaard are brilliant too as they navigate themselves through this finely crafted film.

10. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Night Moves

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Night Moves

Kelly Reichardt seems like an odd choice for a thriller, but is really quite a fantastic choice. The main cast is terrific, and Alia Shawkat plays a character whose name is Surprise. So there's that.

12. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Night Moves

13. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Night Moves

The future reflected backwards.

14. Landen Celano's rating of the film Night Moves

Love Reichardt, but this film stands solely on the shoulders of Jeff Grace's score and Jesse Eisenberg's performance.

15. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Night Moves

(...)Dank der Kamera von Christopher Blauvelt ist Reichardt ein wundervoll komponiertes Werk gelungen - einer der literarischsten und düstersten Filme des Jahres. Hier erleben wir, wie Menschen den Raum der Dunkelheit betreten. Sie kämpfen für ihre Überzeugung, immer aber im Schutze der Nacht...

16. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Night Moves

3.5 I thought the film went a little too stale to the point where I wasn't invested in what was happening, but mostly very good.

17. saitosouta's rating of the film Night Moves

Perhaps 2 years ago when I don't know Reichardt completely, I watched this & think "What a boring & tenuous garbage is !" Well, I was irredeemable idiot. Rewatching this, I noticed that "Night Moves" is tensely insightful thriller with keeping her minimal & matter-of-fact direction. At this time, I'm especially impressed with her depicting how Jesse Eisenberg's charismatic character is captured by paranoia. Amazing.

18. Dzernera's rating of the film Night Moves

Interesting how at the end movie turns out to change its focus from environmental issues to more individual problems gradually (at some point annoyingly slow though) revealing the messed up side of a person who seems to care for his world but has very strong detachment from any social & human-related bonds or empathy for living beings (the episode with the pregnant roadkill whose baby could have possibly be saved)

19. mlstrx's rating of the film Night Moves

(rewatch) sign me the fuck up to live on one of these community farm things, like, for real

20. halfbunny's rating of the film Night Moves

хорошая напряженная первая половина с выдержанной атмосферой и провальная вторая

21. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Night Moves

The film grows in the mind afterwards.

22. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Night Moves

"Are there any alternatives possible?" http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/12/episode-83-rise-of-kelly-reichardt-1994.html

23. Thomas's rating of the film Night Moves

A slow burning suspense with an environmentalist plot. Downbeat and compelling, well paced film from the consistently well matched writer/director pairing of Jon Raymond and Kelly Reichardt.

24. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Night Moves

While not as good as Reichardt's previous two outings, this still represents a solid piece of filmmaking.