1. caitlin.f's rating of the film Night Noon

nice images. this relaxed me in a way.

2. amberjack's rating of the film Night Noon

It felt like these filmmakers had a roll of film and time to kill, so they shot B-roll of their dog at the beach and tried to pass it off as a artistic short.

3. muse_x's rating of the film Night Noon

"Thanks a lot, pal. Thanks a lot!" Now you got me jonesin' for the SoCal experience (though it might not be so) + the Santa Ana winds' holy trinity: whistle, spark & ash.

4. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Night Noon

Reminded me of BYO8 nights at Blinding Light in Vancouver... but why is this in MUBI???!! or at NYFF for FF!!!??

5. bodhishin's rating of the film Night Noon

Enjoyed the films presence of solitude in nature, and appreciated the dialogue of barks between dog and parrot.

6. brynhobson's rating of the film Night Noon

Sand, puppy, parrot, puppy, parrot, puppy, puppy, puppy, soothing blue. Overall, a gentle, enjoyable watch.

7. filmcapsule's rating of the film Night Noon

Derives a lot of its strange, subliminal impact from the dissociation between the speed of images and sound. Two animals prowl a desolate, somehow-humanoid landscape, possessed by moon phases, perhaps, or else shackled in a cell of celluloid imagination. (I love how the only appropriate way to write about avant-garde films is with a kind of stumbling, grasping poetry.)

8. Daniel Fox's rating of the film Night Noon

A dog and a bird on Tatooine.

9. Matt Piland's rating of the film Night Noon

I felt baked by the sand and soaked in by the ocean. Came to this with no expectations and received a lot. Worth your 12 minutes.

10. Zac Weber's rating of the film Night Noon

You can tell the photographer took great care in framing each shot. The phenomenal sound design really transports the viewer in a spiritual sense. I was also particularly drawn to the moments at nightfall when the landscapes become dominated by beautiful shades of blue and pink.

11. T Mills's rating of the film Night Noon

A great short with powerful visuals. The inclusion of the animal subjects is what makes the film. Perhaps this is only me but the landscape comes alive and competes as a living being with these creatures.

12. rcrespin's rating of the film Night Noon

That was enjoyable, wasn't sure what to expect. The pleasure of discovering something new and wanting to dig deeper to see what else is out there.

13. Yakkup's rating of the film Night Noon

Motion pictures of an island carved out by the surrounding ocean. Recommending to watch with a good headset. The sounds of the film are more captivating than the pictures. This filled my mind with thoughts of other unknown planets that contain no man, but only landscapes and the creatures that inhabit it.

14. Alex's rating of the film Night Noon

I am always attracted films that can convey meditation and scope through their astethics (clip duration, audio, types of images, etc... all impessively consistent) This film is certainly held together like a poem.

15. Birfday Boy's rating of the film Night Noon

Relaxing. Simple. My imagination was free to create a narrative. Made me want to go out in nature alone, with a camera.

16. greyladycine's rating of the film Night Noon

I am much more willing now to give myself over to these moments of beauty.

17. FBS's rating of the film Night Noon

Lovely, mesmerizing, cosmic.

18. Sunil Shah's rating of the film Night Noon

Intriguing. Minimalist. Unembellished.

19. Barbara Ann O'Leary's rating of the film Night Noon

20. Jane de Deus's rating of the film Night Noon

21. Orpheusfx's rating of the film Night Noon

Defamiliarizing and unfamiliar landscape concept.