1. Lutka's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Great great cinematography, every shot is perfectly planned and executed. The dialogues are bad but it is fun as this makes the film goofy and fun! Typical rare sci-fi pearl from the eighties.

2. Pedderrs's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Night of the Comet is unapologetic with its intentions from the off. Poking fun at everything from 1950s Sci-fi to George Romero's Dawn of the Dead, Thom Everharbt's low-budget end of the world movie is a lot of fun on paper. Unfortunately the script appears to run out of ideas once the comet hits and all we are left with is some beautiful shots of desolate city landscapes and two very charismatic lead actresses.

3. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Night of the Comet

I liked Maroney and the color schemes in the first half. The second half is boring as hell.

4. Janae's rating of the film Night of the Comet

I like the idea of two sisters surviving the apocalypse together. And there's a mall montage!

5. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Una película que tiene sus falencias, pero que no deja de tener una serie de sucesos inspiradores. Es en primer lugar su premisa. Un mundo sin humanos y algunos sobrevivientes convertidos en zombies. Una enfrentamiento en un centro comercial recuerda vagamente al "Amanecer de los muertos". Está también sobre los científicos experimentando (tópico de George Romero). Un suicidio que desencaja para bien del filme.

6. alyssa's rating of the film Night of the Comet

this movie is exactly what it should be. it's stupid and it's perfect. (and it's real nice quality)

7. romaz's rating of the film Night of the Comet

A fun little b-movie that has a bit of the Return of the Living Dead vibe to it, and all of the 80s bits you can fit into 95 minutes.

8. mpho3's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Giving this three stars is a bit generous, but for the era in which it was produced and an occasional show of wit, I can be generous. A lot of people find the 80s nostalgic. For me, it's cringe-worthy, but if you can't laugh at the past you're screwed.

9. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Night of the Comet

I really wanted to like this movie, But in the end I just couldn't.

10. film_lies101's rating of the film Night of the Comet

dragged in a few spots, but fun overall

11. Tabikenezer von Higglesbloom's rating of the film Night of the Comet

I read W.E.B Du Bois' The Comet & then watched this despite the 2 being seemingly unrelated & it rly adds another level (w/r/t the main girls initial racism, the one off 'is he gay' convo - white women reinforcing white heteropatriarchy in lieu of white men even at the end of the world !but! gradually letting go of it). Rly makes u think....... Also this movie is near perfect/everything I luv 80s fun. Like, totally.

12. Matt Burgess's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Totally in love with the neon colours and blood-red skies but despite the lovely slick 80s trash packaging, just too tame, cornball and lacking in enough solid exploitive thrills to stand out from the pack. The valley-girl-shopping-mall-shootout-with-uzis set to 'Girls Just Want To Have Fun' sounds incredible on paper but falls flat on screen. Trash the dvd, save the screencaps.

13. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Night of the Comet

14. Robert Karol's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Trashy, sugary cult film that starts strong but loses steam once it starts ripping off DAWN OF THE DEAD and killing off Mary Woronov. The day-glo production design and occasional witty line can't make up for a mostly wooden cast and a bog-standard evil government scientist plot.

15. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Complete and absolute fun! Goofy, crazy and bizarre. The 80s meet the B-movie. An absolutely entertaining film.

16. IBBK's rating of the film Night of the Comet

The Omega Man+Teen Movie+George A Romero= Night of the Comet

17. Valu2009's rating of the film Night of the Comet

Pure eightiesness, five stars in nostalgic mode. Three stars in the real world.