1. Paul Mallinson's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

Highly entertaining and eminently quotable Eighties sci-fi horror. Loads of in-jokes and cracking one-liners. "What is this, a bad B-movie?!"

2. Pymo's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

3. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

A splash of Shivers, a dash of Return of the living dead and a mouthful of 80´s frat comedy = NOTC!!! This is a reallly fun movie that wears it heart on its´ sleeve and pays homage to a plethora of iconic movies but remains an entity of its´ own. And Tom Atkins is above and beyond awesome in this cheesy mess of a movie that dishes out one outrageous scene after another. A real riot!

4. Janae's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

5. Richard Punch's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

6. Amandenberg's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

1980s conformist, consumerist body-horror cheese. I almost always dig. Not the best, but certainly entertaining.

7. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

8. nothere's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

Kind of, sort of disappointing. It feels like a lesser 'Return of the Living Dead'. It has its delights; zombie effects/sequences are icky and a crazed Tom Atkins is most welcome. The rest is pretty forgettable, then again, I didn't watch this at a late 80's sleep over, so I lose.

9. Fx Ardhi Djohary's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

10. absintheminded's rating of the film Night of the Creeps

I so love this one.... was great to meet the cast last weekend @ Monster-Mania. This is just so much fun!