1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Night on Earth

48/100 (Los Angeles 65/100 , New York 50/100, Paris 60/100, Rome 20/100, Helsinki 45/100. Avarage 48/100. Why so many people love this? If you loves raping to the sheep. No problem.)

2. dianadhm's rating of the film Night on Earth

The kind of film you'd recommend to cab/uber drivers. Also, to people that need to get a grip of human nature and its many forgivable flaws and quirks. Not exciting but accurate and beautiful; a plain yet fascinating familiarity; this is a night on Earth in 130 minutes.

3. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Night on Earth

4. the ghost of musidora's rating of the film Night on Earth

5. 丹尼斯's rating of the film Night on Earth

6. Kenzozo's rating of the film Night on Earth

Perfectly shown cultures and differences through conversation. 4.0

7. Hooshmand's rating of the film Night on Earth

8. tinderness's rating of the film Night on Earth

Jahrzehnte sind seit dem letzen Mal vergangen, als ich diesen Film gesehen habe. Diesmal scheint er an Kraft verloren zu haben und er ist nur mehr ein sehr guter, aber eben nicht mehr exzeptioneller Episodenfim. Rom und Paris bleiben jene Episoden, die mich auch heute noch begeistern können, L.A. und N.Y. wirken enttäuschend und voller Klischees. Helsinki hab ich bei Aki Kaurismäki bedeutend besser gesehen.

9. captainfez's rating of the film Night on Earth

So that's where all the cool taxi drivers are.

10. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Night on Earth

Calming. Witty point of perspective on still life. Dialogues were so interesting. Overall seemed a little pointless to me

11. Nachtreich's rating of the film Night on Earth

12. EdieEmm's rating of the film Night on Earth

Jarmusch can sometimes tell half a story through atmosphere alone, and NOE is one of those. I can call back the *feel* of this movie; it's the flow through the hustle. (So is Tom Waits!) This film establishes itself like a fog, the way a good collection of short stories can leave you with the tone of the writing, rather than any set of specifics. NOE's specifics could've been better but, they were secondary. 3.5

13. vizija's rating of the film Night on Earth

14. Beatriz Félix's rating of the film Night on Earth

name a better duo than Jim Jarmusch and Tom Waits

15. xiaoyue's rating of the film Night on Earth

if we allow the impulse, something dawns in the night; the impulse to tell stories, to cry, to scream, to show skin, to pick fights, to drive opposite on one-way streets. it is grace that we are made to face light each morning. god only knows what we would do otherwise.

16. P D Dawson's rating of the film Night on Earth

Jim Jarmusch has always been influenced more by World cinema than the Hollywood machine, and in this film he manages to prove that he can direct in any language and imbue a sense of authenticity in performances set in any country. The film itself serves as a snapshot of the trials and tribulations that are always happening, on any night on earth. It's a simple yet brilliant idea that Jarmusch pulls of extremely well.

17. blkrchs's rating of the film Night on Earth

18. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Night on Earth

19. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Night on Earth

20. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Night on Earth

21. Ethan's rating of the film Night on Earth

This is an extraordinary film that brilliantly shows how different people are around the world and at the same time shows us how truly alike we all are. We all have problems, we all have stories to tell, and first and foremost we are just trying to succeed in this life. Nobody could tell human stories quite like Jim Jarmusch can.

22. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Night on Earth

It's a movie you want a lot more from but never get. Finale is by far the best one.

23. anarresti's rating of the film Night on Earth

Jarmusch is one of the best. And I never really know what to say, where to start, when a film leaves such a lasting impression, like this one.

24. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Night on Earth

"Tertawa diatas penderitaan orang lain itu emang ena~ Ucap mbak Dalle.