1. xiaoyue's rating of the film Night on Earth

if we allow the impulse, something dawns in the night; the impulse to tell stories, to cry, to scream, to show skin, to pick fights, to drive opposite on one-way streets. it is grace that we are made to face light each morning. god only knows what we would do otherwise.

2. P D Dawson's rating of the film Night on Earth

Jim Jarmusch has always been influenced more by World cinema than the Hollywood machine, and in this film he manages to prove that he can direct in any language and imbue a sense of authenticity in performances set in any country. The film itself serves as a snapshot of the trials and tribulations that are always happening, on any night on earth. It's a simple yet brilliant idea that Jarmusch pulls of extremely well.

3. blkrchs's rating of the film Night on Earth

4. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Night on Earth

5. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Night on Earth

6. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Night on Earth

7. Ethan's rating of the film Night on Earth

This is an extraordinary film that brilliantly shows how different people are around the world and at the same time shows us how truly alike we all are. We all have problems, we all have stories to tell, and first and foremost we are just trying to succeed in this life. Nobody could tell human stories quite like Jim Jarmusch can.

8. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Night on Earth

It's a movie you want a lot more from but never get. Finale is by far the best one.

9. anarresti's rating of the film Night on Earth

Jarmusch is one of the best. And I never really know what to say, where to start, when a film leaves such a lasting impression, like this one.

10. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Night on Earth

"Tertawa diatas penderitaan orang lain itu emang ena~ Ucap mbak Dalle.

11. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Night on Earth

Ancora una volta Jarmusch rimedia ad una trama esile dedicando estrema attenzione ai personaggi ed alla loro caratterizzazione. Eccezion fatta per il primo, piatto da far schifo, i segmenti in cui è diviso il film sono interessanti e ben rappresentativi dei Paesi che ospitanti, specialmente quello finale nella gelida Helsinki. Con una punta di nazionalismo affermo che i "porca madosca" di Benigni sono imbattibili.

12. FISCHER's rating of the film Night on Earth

Inégale série de quelques sketches, dans laquelle Jim Jarmusch ne fait finalement que se répéter. Pas vraiment mauvais, mais décevant et longuet ..... www.cinefiches.com

13. paristexas's rating of the film Night on Earth

I love this movie for it's creation of a world inside a confined space- though the progression of scenes went from feel good (La, NY, some parts of the Rome one) to Dark night of the soul (You'll see what I mean) over the course of the film and leaves you feeling crushed. In any case- one of the most engaging and beautiful film's of Jarmusch's

14. luís debonoir's rating of the film Night on Earth

15. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Night on Earth

Seen at a midnight screening in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, and in case that's not obnoxiously hipstery enough, we went to a biergarten beforehand. But the circumstance couldn't be better for this lovely (if hit-and-miss) ode to the strange revelations that come out at night or the brief connections in taxi cabs. The movie was riding high in my mind when the Lyft driver spilled his guts to me on the 3 AM ride home.

16. choupinet's rating of the film Night on Earth

A movie that makes you want to travel without knowing the destination. The ride is an experience in itself.

17. miles's rating of the film Night on Earth

Nice work from Elmes here, great little ideas in the cities.

18. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Night on Earth

19. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film Night on Earth

20. Camelo Pacato's rating of the film Night on Earth

21. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Night on Earth

This film is not even uneven. The seperate stories are rather even in their averageness.

22. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Night on Earth

My favourite Jarmusch film. He really know how to film people in cars.

23. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Night on Earth

Out of all the flaws Ryder's performance was the most destructive

24. ammar's rating of the film Night on Earth