1. McOpinionated's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

I am used to listening to this sort of thing on the radio, and know exactly what about it is appealing. As a film, it's bloody awful. It's also not very appealing as a basic story and the various bits and pieces of philosophical mumbling just get in the way. The acting is wooden, and it is boring.

2. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

The Portuguese cosmological neglect, kind of a Portuguese version to German nihilism, embedded into Prado's prose, deeply strikes a Swiss professor. Pursuing understanding of it all, he got himself into a net of scattered lives broke apart by a right wing dictatorship The film's narrative goes gently as it was an introspective revival of a long time memory. Some existentialist quotes close the deal for a lovely movie

3. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

Amazing story and a beautiful rendition by Jeremy Irons. Although this kind of arguments are easily flooded with sordid details and obnoxious self pity (i.e. "The House of Spirits", in which Irons also appears) this movie has a perfect narrative circle and brings light to the human side of history, violence and power. At moments it is clumsy but, at the end, you know the whole is well worthy.

4. Elayla's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

“So, the fear of death might be described as the fear of not being able to become whom one had planned to be.”

5. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

"But by travelling to ourselves we must confront our own loneliness. And isn't it so everything we do is done out of fear of loneliness? Isn't that why we renounce all the things we will regret at the end of our lives?"

6. gabyg's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

This movie is what we the portuguese like to call "bloody awful".

7. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

8. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

9. Adriana's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

10. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

Plein d'incohérence. Je n'arrive pas à comprendre pourquoi on a choisi des allemands et une française pour jouer des portugais. Un bon exemple d'un film avec la bonne distribution mais mal réalisé.

11. Vinod Narayan's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

Night Train to Lisbon is one movie that connects us with something inside us that makes us go on long journeys to search the truth. It tells us that sometimes we get connected with things in the past that we were never connected physically with...

12. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

great journey / great acting - i wish i could read the book he reads in the movie.

13. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

14. JZENIA's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

Feeling like a bit too rush to finish story at the end. But it was more than nice appreciating lovely Lisboa.

15. marcorenton's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

Never realized english is the first language in both Bern and Lisbon.

16. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

17. Sónia Antunes's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

18. amicinema's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

Ne parliamo qui: http://www.amicinema.it/2013/04/treno-di-notte-per-lisbona/

19. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

20. Luís S. Tavares's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

The deepness of this movie is just overwhelming. The work put in it, the layers of life, history and humanity so well divided, analysed and later combined were mesmerizing..

21. Cosi's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

I quite enjoyed the bits where Irons was quizzing folk in the old town Lisbon.. It was just those darn flashbacks that failed big time. I watched it on the plane

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

a mediocre comeback from August, 6/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2013/04/20/last-film-i-saw-night-train-to-lisbon-2013-610/

23. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon

U turn of Bille August after his last few declining works. He is back again.

24. Luís Silva's rating of the film Night Train to Lisbon