1. Ethan's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

This is a nice little adventure film from the great director that brought us The Third Man and Odd Man Out.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

The models they used for the camp and the train were comically bad. It is a bit of a silly film. I love Carol Reed, but casting Rex Harrison as a spy is a bit absurd. All his credibility goes out the window the first time you see him as singing showman. Paul Henreid, on the other hand, is perfect as the bad guy. Radford and Wayne provide comic relief.

3. Patrick Humphreys's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

'Traitor? Hardly, old man. He played for the Gentlemen.'

4. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

5. A47's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

"This is a fine country to live in." Accidentally watched this right after The Grand Budapest Hotel, and can't help but think Anderson borrowed some of its spirit. Trying to have manners and dignity in war-time is funny. What an akward couple. Gets better with each scene, and ends with a bang.

6. Shelly Hatlestad's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

I don't understand why this is billed as a comedy.

7. David Harwood's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

Very enjoyable romp of a movie. Only the third Reed film I've seen. I love this era of British filmmaking. Funny, nail-biting, classic entertainment.

8. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

I'm sorry, I'm sure this is a good film. I just cannot condone any film synopsis that thinks it has the right to reference the opinions and unknown reactions of Mr. Alfred Hitchcock...

9. Braden Vallenères's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

This flick ends with one of the most bizarre shoot-outs ever put to film. Just plain odd.

10. Ghostman's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

What entertainment could and should aspire to be.

11. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

Don't put the fucking climactic last minute as your cover art, ya fucking gobshites. Otherwise an entertaining spy thriller thing that makes Nazis look like assholes, which for some reason kept Germany from releasing it there until 2011. Yeah, 2011. You did it. Admit it. Like that time I stole a playboy when I was 12. Wait. Shit. Ignore that last part.

12. doublelife91's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

If I hadn't seen the beginning or end credits, I probably would have thought this had been made by Alfred Hitchcock.

13. Roscoe's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

The occasional bit of energy, but all too often lifeless and tension free. Clumsily plotted and written, comparisons with Hitchcock's far superior LADY VANISHES can't be avoided, and trust me on this, there's no comparison at all. At all.

14. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

Starts out a little slow, but redeems itself near the end. I must admit that without any actual German spoken, and with very little in the way of German accents, it took me a while to differentiate between the German officers and the English ones.

15. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

Lot's of fun, a little corny at times but I enjoyed it.

16. Pierre's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

A little corny. I can see where Reed was trying to rouse the sentiments of ambivalent Brits, but this does come off as a bit hokey.

17. Joriah Goad's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

18. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

Definitely sharp, filled with actors and actresses playing very interesting characters. Paul Henried steals the show for me, but Rex Harrison is really slick. The story isn't necessarily anything spectacular, but the mastery of it's telling is a fine example of it's kind.

19. HobartLazaro's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

this is not third man, but still a fun watch

20. Stu Witmer's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

Not a Great Movie but a fun little entertainment. Would be double the fun when paired with The Lady Vanishes (1938). Highlights: The model work reminds me of what was in my childhood imagination when playing with my Dinky Toys. Lockwood wears a coy outfit that draws disconcerting attention to certain anatomical parts. Rex and Paul cast meaningful glances at one another as if they had something very different in mind.

21. Movieyana's rating of the film Night Train to Munich

Deftly written script, wry and funny at times. Plenty of plot twists. A great viewing experience.