1. P D Dawson's rating of the film Night Will Fall

A powerful documentary that shows uncensored and graphic images shot in concentration camps by soldiers towards the end of the Second World War. As shocking and hard as it is to watch, we owe it to history to acknowledge the atrocities committed during the war under the evil Nazi regime. This documentary shows a glimpse of hell, but the soldiers who filmed these images made sure we will never forget.

2. Alden's rating of the film Night Will Fall

Piles of bodies shown under the premisse "Unless the world learns the lessons these pictures teach, night will fall". Maybe it's just me: not having enough stomach to pass through Shoah, this one seemed like a bunch of morbid lost extras from the holocaust that didn't teach me anything, and seem to be just visual proof of what we know happened. But there's more,like reflecting upon documenting and interesting details

3. mciszczon's rating of the film Night Will Fall

Could've been better, but it's strong anyway. While many interviews have little value, what I appreciate are those strong and very graphic archival footage.

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Night Will Fall

Voir Night Will Fall, comme "Nuit & Brouillard" d'Alain RESNAIS, sont des actes fondateurs de la culture et la sensibilité d'une jeune personne au monde d'aujourd'hui, lui-même lié intimement à l'histoire récente. Viewing Night Will Fall, as well as Alain RESNAIS's "Nuit & Brouillard", is a founding act of culture and sensitivity for a young person in today's world, itself intimately linked to recent history. A MUST!

5. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Night Will Fall

6. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Night Will Fall

I still wanna see Hitchcock's cut/his version of this documentary. Not just some found footage and some boring interviews.

7. Pauline's rating of the film Night Will Fall

How can this even be rated?

8. Rath's rating of the film Night Will Fall

El documental tiene dos lecturas y casi dos partes. La primera mitad y aquellos cortes de la segunda centradas en los campos de exterminio son bastante más interesantes que la parte final, más situada en el proceso de reconstrucción histórica que dio origen, con distinto tratamiento, a dos afamados documentos. A destacar la visión de estos horrores en color, primer empleo del mismo dentro del cine documental.

9. Ben Dooley's rating of the film Night Will Fall

A powerful documentary focused on the liberation of the Nazi concentration camps at the end of WW2 and the various attempts at the documentation of this at the time. Footage from Sidney Bernstein's shelved film, recently reconstructed, dominates and Hitchcock's role as director (in the late stages) is discussed. It's a shame that the original film hasn't had a proper release though, as this sounds very worthwhile...

10. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Night Will Fall

Caught this on TV, last week, on January 27th, exactly 70 years after the liberation of the Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp. What's scary to me is how this whole atrocity, that looks like something from the Middle Ages, happened less than a century ago. As the few survivors are dying new generations need to know what happened to those 6 million people and pass it along. The world must not forget.

11. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Night Will Fall

12. Sebastião Barata's rating of the film Night Will Fall

I can't really rate this one. I mean, can you evaluate History? I'm giving 5 stars for its importance and for the pain it built inside me. I'm scared to see how German Concentration Camps Factual Survey will be.

13. Jorge Mourinha's rating of the film Night Will Fall

A great story told in the manner of a DVD bonus. http://theflickeringwall.blogspot.pt/2015/01/night-will-fall.html