1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Nightcrawler

2. Arf's rating of the film Nightcrawler

3. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Nightcrawler

4. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Very well built movie, whose main character is lost in his own lucid confusion/delusion – and the viewer is pulled in it as well. The cinematography makes it seem set in another decade, yet some props lead us to our current time – but the tone is set well by the night-oriented depiction of LA.

5. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Nightcrawler

GOD, Jake Gyllenhal deserved a fucking nomination an the goddammit Oscar.

6. nicolecahali's rating of the film Nightcrawler

queria ter gostado mas não gostei muito não....

7. Simone Totaro's rating of the film Nightcrawler

8. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Nightcrawler

9. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Nice acting by Jake G & original storyline. Rare find in recent films.

10. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Nightcrawler

11. Ethan's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Jake Gyllenhal gives an incredible performance here that has echoes of DeNiro's Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver. Mixed with stunning cinematography and great uses of location this a solid thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat the whole way through.

12. McOpinionated's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Nice idea, but a dirty experience to watch and it appears utterly unrealistic in its depictions of (American) sleaze journalism. So the criticisms of our culture made here miss their mark, I think. Good central performance. But for 2014 this looks very, very dated - as if it were a historical piece set 10 years earlier or more. Even then, weren't people monetising on youtube? If not, wow have things changed.

13. Adam GR's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Lean and mean. Great trio of actors.

14. Emre Can Öksüz's rating of the film Nightcrawler

I accompanied the movie with passion, tenacity and very exciting atmosphere. We see what an ambitious man can do. Gyllenhaal's performance was amazing.

15. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Nightcrawler

16. no past land's rating of the film Nightcrawler

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"

17. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Nightcrawler

18. josh scam's rating of the film Nightcrawler

the pleasure that comes from staring at the slime is maybe also part of the slime

19. Thomas's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Creepy and disturbing. A solid (if monotone) performance by Gyllenhaal at his bug-eyed best.

20. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/nightcrawler-dan-gilroy/

21. barış uçar's rating of the film Nightcrawler

kinda shitty movie but Jake's incredible acting got the stars.

22. carlajrzg's rating of the film Nightcrawler

23. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Nightcrawler

24. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Nightcrawler

This is a very good film which is unusual as most American films made over the past 10 years are total rubbish aimed at backward 10 year olds. Jake Gyllenhaal as the Nightcrawler is creepy and stylish and the film has a great moral: murder, psychopathic ruthlessness and sexual predatoriness will help you to succeed in business in the USA. Delightful!