1. Claire Wongsutin's rating of the film Nightcrawler

2. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Nice acting by Jake G & original storyline. Rare find in recent films.

3. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Nightcrawler

4. Ethan's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Jake Gyllenhal gives an incredible performance here that has echoes of DeNiro's Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver. Mixed with stunning cinematography and great uses of location this a solid thriller that will have you on the edge of your seat the whole way through.

5. McOpinionated's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Nice idea, but a dirty experience to watch and it appears utterly unrealistic in its depictions of (American) sleaze journalism. So the criticisms of our culture made here miss their mark, I think. Good central performance. But for 2014 this looks very, very dated - as if it were a historical piece set 10 years earlier or more. Even then, weren't people monetising on youtube? If not, wow have things changed.

6. Adam GR's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Lean and mean. Great trio of actors.

7. Emre Can Öksüz's rating of the film Nightcrawler

I accompanied the movie with passion, tenacity and very exciting atmosphere. We see what an ambitious man can do. Gyllenhaal's performance was amazing.

8. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Nightcrawler

9. no past land's rating of the film Nightcrawler

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"

10. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Nightcrawler

11. josh scam's rating of the film Nightcrawler

the pleasure that comes from staring at the slime is maybe also part of the slime

12. Thomas's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Creepy and disturbing. A solid (if monotone) performance by Gyllenhaal at his bug-eyed best.

13. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/nightcrawler-dan-gilroy/

14. barış uçar's rating of the film Nightcrawler

kinda shitty movie but Jake's incredible acting got the stars.

15. carlajrzg's rating of the film Nightcrawler

16. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Nightcrawler

17. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Nightcrawler

This is a very good film which is unusual as most American films made over the past 10 years are total rubbish aimed at backward 10 year olds. Jake Gyllenhaal as the Nightcrawler is creepy and stylish and the film has a great moral: murder, psychopathic ruthlessness and sexual predatoriness will help you to succeed in business in the USA. Delightful!

18. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Staring at the beauty of Jake Gyllenhaal and Riz Ahmed for 2 hours. YES PLEASE. Oh, also nice script, nice editing, nice acting, LOVE IT.

19. atartinia's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Engrossing and atmospheric

20. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Creepy but you know it happens......

21. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film Nightcrawler

This is definitely the very best performance of Gyllenhaal so far.

22. joshuagordon's rating of the film Nightcrawler

23. TimotStillHere's rating of the film Nightcrawler

Gyllenhaal's my candidate for Psycho's Baxter.

24. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film Nightcrawler

In "Nightcrawler" the desire to sensationalise and achieve the highest news ratings (for money and status) completely overcomes any intrusion to the private lives of those affected by a certain event. This portrayal of trashy journalism (in my opinion) is almost inhuman and hard to watch. Brilliant, if not by Rene Russo's too hysterical performance.