1. Log Lady's rating of the film Nightmares in Red, White and Blue: The Evolution of the American Horror Film

A tasteless fair with a lot of talking heads (and depressingly horrific graphics), but for those who are new to American horror, this is a fairly decent introduction.

2. dave gunn's rating of the film Nightmares in Red, White and Blue: The Evolution of the American Horror Film

There were a lot of important names in horror that I was disappointed not to see in this, but it did its job.

3. mjgildea's rating of the film Nightmares in Red, White and Blue: The Evolution of the American Horror Film

For the seasoned (horror) film fanatic this is just a well-planned tour through the history of horror films with reasonably insightful interviews and the occasional surprise. For the not so well familiar horror fan or those curious about the genre, its a great introduction or a map for a hell of a journey. Worth a watch either way.

4. Westley's rating of the film Nightmares in Red, White and Blue: The Evolution of the American Horror Film

Good as a general introduction to the history of popular horror films and trends in horror filmmaking in America. There wasn't much here that I didn't already know, but I think it would be a good start for those that don't know much about the subject.

5. Groovy Monster's rating of the film Nightmares in Red, White and Blue: The Evolution of the American Horror Film

Watched this on Netflix streaming last night. Nothing much new here if you've seen a lot of horror documentaries before (which I have and happen to be a real sucker for). Kind of bland but alright.