1. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Nights in Rodanthe

You can even get tears in your eyes at the end of the movie, but from the beggining everything is apathic specially Diane lane and her boring character. It s based on a novel by Nicholas Spark, so surely you re gonna find a bit of melodrama here and there. The cinematography makes it looks peacefull and even enjoyable in some parts, but a little more intensity is missing.

2. Amandenberg's rating of the film Nights in Rodanthe

My step-dad put on this movie one night while I was visiting because he thought my mother (and I) would enjoy it. I thought it was lame, but man did I cry like a baby at the very end... Fucking hormones, man.

3. vordven's rating of the film Nights in Rodanthe

4. Risya's rating of the film Nights in Rodanthe

Very predictable but it was sweet and I was in tears by the end of the movie. The movie is beautifully shot with a romantic setting, both actors Richard Gere and Diane Lane are very charming and the chemistry between them is partially magical. Nights in Rodanthe is a very passionate and romantic film about two lost souls who save each other. They both become better people, they both become stronger people.