1. misu's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

2. Traum Baum's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

3,5 I find the circular motif of betrayal a bit too much

3. Ravna's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

I think i’m in love with Cabiria Ceccarelli.

4. Moona's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

5. Sir Parra's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

Poor Cabiria :( Loved this film!

6. mmassias's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

As a man I feel embarassed for my own sex sometimes. This movie intensifies that feeling and makes me wanna hold my arms around Cabiria so that no one can take advantage of her again. That Fellini managed to make such a sad and depressing story so enjoyable and beautiful is a miracle in itself. The film also feels so natural and honest that it is impossible to find anything wrong with it - and who wanna.

8. Andreea's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

I loved the actress. Seen her before in Fellini's films but in this one she was simply brilliant!

9. Giuseppe Lanzafame's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

10. fgonzalezse's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

11. Fiorella's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

My first Fellini movie. I loved it.

12. Almany Junior's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

13. Cecilia's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

Muy buena película! Fellini es único

14. Jo's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

A masterpiece is never a coincidence. Take a shantytown hooker’s true stories, combine that with Fellini’s cinematic talent and Pier Pasolini’s poetic dialogues and you’ll get to this unique piece of art. Bright and dark, women and men, happiness and survival, non-linear as life itself.

15. Erdinc Sivritepe's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

Giulietta Masina was perfect. Masterpiece. Bravo to Fellini

16. sksksksk's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

captures more hotly and coldly than any other film the tragedy and horror that can be loving men

17. nuserky's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

18. igornolasco's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

Curiosa a estrutura quase semi-episódica, própria do neorrealismo, que funciona com liga considerando-se a história de uma personagem só - a Cabiria que intitula o filme. Funciona bem. O tom inicialmente cômico me deixou receoso de que rolasse uma abordagem comicizante e relativizante no que se refere à prostituição, mas o filme consegue ser sério quando precisa ser sério - e falando nisso, que final.

19. Juan's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

Una película maravillosa, porque sin caer en idealizaciones presenta lo mejor y los peor del ser humano, el deseo de cambiar y el anhelo de creer. La increíble actuación de G. Masina es el pivote de toda la película.

20. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

I blame myself watching La Dolce Vita first and then this because you can see what that film built upon with this one. Not that this detracts in anyway with Miasina being the animated caricature force that glues this film together making her an intimidation and sympathetic person all in one camera shot and every other character she meets gives more depth than La Dolce Vita but that bloody ending left me heartbroken.

21. lesminho's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

9/10 Heart. Humanity. Genius. Cinema.

22. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

23. Bizzskip Nurse's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria

Is that a smile of hope after being destroyed by life? Or is that a smile of grace, that she finally found a peace between her lost will and need?

24. mafaldasalgueiro's rating of the film Nights of Cabiria