1. Ethan's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

This a solid film from Gary Oldman's directorial debut. There is something about this British actors who decide to make a movie, they end up being really good.

2. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

3. s.trula@me.com's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

Not a movie you can sit through and come out feeling happy afterwards. But a movie that it rivetingly uncomfortable, and it reflects real life as a lot of people know it. Having known people like some of the characters, it doesn't feel at all contrived unlike many movies of similar vein. Refreshing to see such realism in cinema - movies like this expand the palette of film. Wish Oldman would direct/write more.

4. novanindro's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

only made one film and he could achieve what people call perfection, this is typically alan clarke and mike leigh in join, you can see how many time the "cunt" bursted from them mouths from start till the end, you can see what family issue around. thinking of Meantime, thinking of Made In Britain. sorry i couldnt approve the fact that besson produced it

5. pieomy's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

Gary Oldman = the man. The Scene where Ray Winstone beats up Kathy Burke left me feeling disturbed, shocked and sad. Obviously great acting on all sides.

6. Alex Wild's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

This is one awesome move, very underated..

7. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

"'You can have egg or bacon.'' He went, 'You're having a fucking laugh, cunt.''' "It's egg and bacon." "Yeah." "It's always been." "Right." "Like salt and pepper, knife and fork." "Horse and cart." "Fucking all that bollocks."

8. Trevor D. Jun Kwong's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

A great lesson and example of controlled chaos--how to create a film that constantly feels on edge, under the guise of naturalism, but always being under control of what's happening. This is very truthful movie.

9. Luka's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

10. Paddy Misfit's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

I could barely understand a word these people were saying, but was still hooked. I Guess that's a good sign.

11. EastyBoy's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

Most of the way through I was thinking what a great film this was, but the ending left me feeling unsatisfied. Still highly recommended though.

12. Rolph90's rating of the film Nil by Mouth

Kitchen sink realism at its best/worst