1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Niñato

gonna wait and watch this and all the Mubi movies i've missed over the years after i get my paper....will start watching regularly tomorrow...friday the 13th....a good silly superstitious day to start moving on from a silly anomic moral sinkhole...addendum---actually gonna start on saturday the 14th, as the hysteria must pass, and i apparently gotta pull the weight of a billion people with their heads up their ass...

2. Katya Kazbek's rating of the film Niñato

A lovely, tender film on the ambiguity of maturity, and the obstacles of navigating the binary of social adjustment. A hymn to non-conforming adulthood, to millenial brilliance, to finding paths to thriving. We don't only need diversity in race, gender and sexuality. We also need behavioral diversity! And this film is a great showcase of why. The way David and Oro bonded over rap = parental goals.

3. muse_x's rating of the film Niñato

This film puts Slim Shady's 8 Mile to shame, as far as keeping it real.

4. David Perez's rating of the film Niñato

Holy Christ. You must be fucking kidding me. With a dad as idiotic as that it's hard to believe his entire family didn't commit suicide. Careful with this one. You might die of music poisoning.

5. Nick Gaetano's rating of the film Niñato

4.5_i love the kids i love a lot of the film_i love how it moves walks and talks