1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

2. Mao Flores's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

I like the blood... thats about it. The plot was pretty predictable. If i was stabbed in the heart i's die and that's depressing

3. MAO1's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

4. Mystic-Kage_YASS's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

5. Junda Mane's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

A lot better than it has any right to be, this ultra-violent martial arts actioner is competently made with a charismatic lead in Korean pop star Rain. Also having the legendary Sho Kosugi cast as the villain is a prime example that they knew exactly what type of film they were making and who their fan-base really is. Pure popcorn entertainment.

6. HKFanatic's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

"Ninja Assassin" is stylishly photographed on a low-budget and filled to the brim with ultra-gory violence, like an anime come to life. I dare say this is more of a tribute to 80's-style action than "The Expendables," what with our well-oiled hero dispatching foes with ease despite grievous flesh wounds and a delirious climax involving a SWAT team attacking a secret ninja lair. A potent guilty pleasure.

7. Zach Closs's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

Released when gritty, ultra-realistic Bourne-esque action was all the rage, "Ninja Assassin" was maligned for being OTT, ultra-violent, cheesy 80's fun. While it does occasionally take itself far too seriously, there is a lot to like here for genre buffs, and it's even pretty clever sometimes (the cut from a washing-machine oozing blood to ketchup squirting on fries always makes me giggle). Rain is a badass.

8. Ally's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

When I watch an action movie, I want it bloody and filled with corniness. I really do have to thank this film for completing those two requirements. It's exactly what you would expect from a movie entitled 'Ninja Assassin', and I'm perfectly okay with that.

9. Yass's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

B-b-b-b-ooooring ! No boobs, fights are blurry, choreographies are ok, and scenario is shit. Berlin ? My ass.

10. Matt's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

Why isn't Sho Kosugi listed in the cast?

11. FailedImitator's rating of the film Ninja Assassin

If this isn't the biggest piece of shit I've seen in a long time, I don't know what is. And it's probably a good thing that I don't, because I can't possibly imagine anything worse than this.

12. Dan.'s rating of the film Ninja Assassin

ditto what keldon said! plus Rain(Raizo) is a complete badass when he fights which was a pleasant surprise, i hope he does more (and better) action flicks