1. das Kino's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Yoshiaki Kawajiri delivers stunning visuals yet again. Probably my favorite anime director.

2. Spurcatu's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

I was pleased with the story and the amount of action but the fact that fantasy ends up being more dominant than reality makes it another teenager anime story about guts and blood and a lot of senseless violence over storyline.

3. Arf's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

ad oggi è il mio film di animazione giapponese preferito

4. Henry_Swanson's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Character development and coherence be damned! When your movie is this violent and titillating and rad looking, honestly, does it matter?

5. Jim Fear's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Grindcore with ninjas and samurai.

6. Bengi Z's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

just finished watching and i am totally amazed! it's incredible how impeccably dynamic and authentic the film is. filled with details, watching it was a joy. it's a shame there won't be another first time of watching this.

7. matelot's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

8. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

9. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Ninja Scroll

10. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Wow when i watched for the first time was amazing.

11. Jonathan De La Rosa's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Action and animation are great. Everything else is kind of shitty.

12. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Not even 2 minutes in and I'm going to.. HOLY SHIT!

13. Max Kazaam Wilde's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Character development isn't really needed here and because we don't get much of it, the movie has a kind of blunt darkness to it that made it a very new experience for me as a kid. An old favorite that doesn't get old.

14. Prabs's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

superb action, not much character development.

15. Michel Poiccard's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

16. Berjuan's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

One of my first real anime experiences. Not a dull moment.

17. oldeuboi's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

An ultra-gory anime with superb actions and plot twist. Definitely now we can called it classic.

18. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

THis right here started it all for me. (coupled w/ DB and Gundam)

19. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

often imitated, but rarely matched.

20. Lopezz's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Still as great today as it was 17 years ago...

21. mohammad saeed ahmadi's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

I think this is one of my submissions!

22. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

I acknowledge the importance of NINJA SCROLL's role in the Japanese animation world, but even as a kid I was not very impressed with this "anime classic". Most of it is creepy "fan service" the Japanese can't seem to get enough of, and it's overuse of rape and genital demons overshadows the otherwise brilliant story.

23. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

This was a film that will forever be tied to my youth. Anytime I would discuss anime with someone, it would always end with "Have you ever seen ninja scroll?". I haven't seen it in years though so I wonder how well it's held up...

24. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Being a teenage boy and seeing this movie is something else, it's like a dream, it's everything you ever wanted out of a movie at that age. It's violent to the point of absurdity, it's full of bizarre sex and nudity, and it's bursting with monsters and adventure. However, the teenage boy is the only audience for this film, to anyone older it looks like the juvenile garbage that it is.