1. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Direi più un 2,5. In ogni caso lo consiglio molto

2. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

3. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

4. wave of the future's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

"muh anime movie didnots have 'nough karacter development n well thought politics. dis only boykid sex gore sexism. no good."

5. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

es super buena pero qué lata el personaje femenino bkn pero debil igual. la casca la faye valentine

6. daniroelleb's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

At first I was a little apprehensive but this is a great film/series It is hard hitting and a lot of moments that I have yet to see be matched by other films in this genre a really great plot and the action great. I will say the main character does have some weird cliches I could of done without but overall I would definitely recommend whats also cool is this project precedes a lot of ninja movie we know today.

7. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Everything to be expected from Kawajiri; the smirking sadism & leering scenes of sexual violence (rarely elevated above a level of basic sensationalism), offset by a tremendous visual imagination & approach to craft that is truly extraordinary. While not exactly teeming with complexity, this is a work of high-fantasy that satisfies on a level of pure spectacle; a grotesque phantasmagoria of action & adventure.

8. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

This animation is so inspiring for me, the amount of work you see thrills you, use of color is enchanting and the music use keeps the atmosphere flowing. Nudity in this makes this movie exclusive for me, storywise i've felt disconnected in some parts but this is great work

9. das Kino's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Yoshiaki Kawajiri delivers stunning visuals yet again. Probably my favorite anime director.

10. Spurcatu's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

I was pleased with the story and the amount of action but the fact that fantasy ends up being more dominant than reality makes it another teenager anime story about guts and blood and a lot of senseless violence over storyline.

11. Arf's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

ad oggi è il mio film di animazione giapponese preferito

12. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Grindcore with ninjas and samurai.

13. matelot's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

14. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

15. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Ninja Scroll

16. Xesus Duarte Patiño Rumbo's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Wow when i watched for the first time was amazing.

17. Jonathan De La Rosa's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Action and animation are great. Everything else is kind of shitty.

18. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Not even 2 minutes in and I'm going to.. HOLY SHIT!

19. Max Kazaam Wilde's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

Character development isn't really needed here and because we don't get much of it, the movie has a kind of blunt darkness to it that made it a very new experience for me as a kid. An old favorite that doesn't get old.

20. Prabs's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

superb action, not much character development.

21. Michel Poiccard's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

22. Berjuan's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

One of my first real anime experiences. Not a dull moment.

23. oldeuboi's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

An ultra-gory anime with superb actions and plot twist. Definitely now we can called it classic.

24. Reginald Healer Marcellin's rating of the film Ninja Scroll

THis right here started it all for me. (coupled w/ DB and Gundam)