1. zohen lux's rating of the film Ninotchka

THIS WAS NICE BUT AIN'T NO MAN EVER GONNA MAKE A CAPITALIST OUT OF ME

2. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Ninotchka

I'm glad that she cracked, but I'm sad that it didn't do any good.

3. Risya's rating of the film Ninotchka

Garbo laughs!...and I too!

4. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Ninotchka

3-4. Hits some speed bumps on the way to its conclusion, such as Ninotchka's rapid transition, and the conflict gap present when Ninotchka returns to Russia. Otherwise, it's a fairly sparkling romantic comedy centered on an amusingly brassy title character. Those points aside, there's a lot of striking political double talk scattered throughout the movie. Any burgeoning screenwriter could afford to take notes.

5. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Ninotchka

I'm not a huge fan of this movie. I think it is rather obvious but Garbo is special. She was on her way to developing the most quietly beautiful performing style. In this film, as in "Camille," she has a light touch yet she is deeply emotional. I ache for the lost opportunities.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Ninotchka

Joyau de la comédie américaine pour une avant-dernière apparition de la Divine ! www.cinefiches.com

7. Cherry's rating of the film Ninotchka

I have been searching for this film for 3 and a half years and I finally finally found it oh my god I'm so happy!! Will elaborate when I have the energy

8. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Ninotchka

Rewatched and re-loved. I love you, Greta.

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film Ninotchka

10. Aardsy's rating of the film Ninotchka

Garbo is the comic find of 1939!

11. Beau de Jour's rating of the film Ninotchka

Garbo best movie. We can only speculate how impactful her opus would be if MGM hadn't always given her so many bad roles.

12. Emily O's rating of the film Ninotchka

hammer and sickle meets nickel and dime equals a transcendent affair that isolates lovers from their nations

13. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Ninotchka

14. SpacePirate's rating of the film Ninotchka

Lovely film. A prime example of the 'Lubitsch touch'

15. HSBilly's rating of the film Ninotchka

16. Francesco Maria Carreri's rating of the film Ninotchka

17. alcools's rating of the film Ninotchka

''Don't make an issue of my womanhood.'' What a funny coincidence. I went to Paris a couple of days before watching this and random sleazy men asked me ''Are you Russian?'' constantly. (I'm not Russian). Don't make an issue of my slavichood, sleazy men.

18. Valentin Alexandru's rating of the film Ninotchka

19. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Ninotchka

My favorite Garbo performance yet, Lubitsch's satire is the perfect mix of political intrigue, rom-com, & class struggle. The 1st surprise is the script, that's hilarious, critical of both sides of Russia, and earns it's sweeping conclusion. The 2nd surprise is Garbo, who sells her deadpan delivery & the eventual conflict insider her. Finally is Lubitsch, who could've played it safe but balanced everything perfectly.

20. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Ninotchka

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1Jl

21. Log Lady's rating of the film Ninotchka

After the disaster that was Garbo's over the top character in Grand Hotel, I like her portrayal of the stern Russian woman a lot more. Unfortunately, despite the funny moments I didn't much care about the second act or the whole transformation from a Russian to an American. The sparks are also barely visible between the main couple.

22. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film Ninotchka

A great sentimental romantic comedy by Lubitsch! Design for Living was pretty good, but this one is a compelling story with memorable characters. Give it a watch!

23. Fernando Chaves's rating of the film Ninotchka

Garbo´s beautiful laugh make it a masterpiece ... Even if you dont like the rest.

24. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Ninotchka

The most mysteriously beautiful personality of any film performer.