1. Lain's rating of the film Nirvana

Extrañamente bella. Estética y vestuario que nos dejan momentos e imagenes de gran belleza.

2. mabsut's rating of the film Nirvana

This story/film could have been told without the beauty and theatricality but, thankfully, for us, it was not. Bravo to the makeup and costume depts.Every shot- a vibrant image. Lke the great Russian novels and poetry, what it reveals is the Russian capacity to endure under the harshest conditions.

3. Carlos de las Heras's rating of the film Nirvana

Mucho color, muy bonita la dirección de arte y el atrezzo que me recuerda a anime.. punk y renacimiento. Curioso para desarrollarse dentro del mundo tan sórdido y gris de las drogas.

4. tanya guryel's rating of the film Nirvana

this film turns the dramatic period of your early twenties into an exaggerated aesthetic. The costume and setting accentuate the events of the characters lives such as the motorbike and chase scenes. I was never bored of watching these characters, especially the formation of their friendships

5. fernando's rating of the film Nirvana

Excelente imagen, y esos raros peinados nuevos!! Me gusto.

6. linuskendall's rating of the film Nirvana

If you don't take it too seriously, it's both pretty and a good watch.

7. Ellen Pan's rating of the film Nirvana

Maybe I would give it a higher rating if I watched it at my early twenties.

8. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film Nirvana

To accept to live in such apartment already demands from you some kind of broader perspective, just to sum that up. I couldn't help but wonder about those make ups meaning, probably a fashion sense of inner mood. Anyhow, it was enjoyable to imagine a world where everyone explore their supposedly identity through clothing and scars. Also nice to watch two girls bonding, it kind felt honest in a universal way.

9. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Nirvana

cheesy yet inspiring. would have been my style guide had i seen it as a teenager. had to see this to figure what i was missing in blade runner.

10. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Nirvana

A bizarre love triangle... lovely!

11. Nilbaran's rating of the film Nirvana

Great locations, costumes, make up: BUT is this supposed be a fashion show or a movie? Probably too much money and afford for a film like this, in a country with leak of support for arts. Support is wrong hands; it looks like.. Deadman is acting really bad by the way…

12. Simona's rating of the film Nirvana

Dall'iconografia almodovariana, ma senza ironia e umorismo. Cupo. mortifero, postsovietico. La prima metà coinvolgente, la seconda sembra essere stata fatta solo per arrivare ai 90 minuti regolamentari.

13. msmichel's rating of the film Nirvana

Russian cyberpunk that runs out of steam about half way through. Heroin chic, trance, techno and strange fashion all on display. Interesting beginning and a somewhat cool soundtrack. Walk away in silence indeed.

14. Adam Flynn's rating of the film Nirvana

I enjoyed the hyper-stylised presentation of this, although some of the costumes were beyond ridiculous, having read a lot of cyberpunk, I give it the benefit of the doubt. Solid performances and a great soundtrack, I thought the end sequence in particular was spellbinding. Definitely flawed, but very glad I saw this.

15. charles's rating of the film Nirvana

16. ASTROLABIO's rating of the film Nirvana

Es una hermosa película, excelente dirección de fotografía y la música igual de buena.

17. Santropez's rating of the film Nirvana

Es lamentable ver a directores novatos arruinar un buen trabajo técnico (la dirección de fotografía llega a ser lo único destacable de esta película) sólo para satisfacer sus fetiches. Evitarla a toda costa.

18. nefolk's rating of the film Nirvana

Highly aesthetic, the plot was secondary here to the powerful symbolic display of a wide array of human emotions (love, despair, hope, devotion, doom...) Worth rewinding just to see the play of colours and little details here and there. Love

19. livedo's rating of the film Nirvana

movies like these make me feel sorry for actors and what they are willing to do to pay their rent.

20. yuliya's rating of the film Nirvana